[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else feels the lonliest when with others? I just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x479
Who else feels the lonliest when with others? I just finished talking to a girl, and now im lower than ive been in weeks. It was a nice conversation, but i know nothing will come of it.
>>
If i stay at home, im not reminded of what i cant have.
>>
I feel the same way. Recently I've been getting a long pretty well with my coworkers, but I have no friends at all, so being around them just makes me emotionally sick.

It's because im just constantly reminded that they all have lives and friends and I'm stuck here with disgusting idealistic hope even though it doesn't run deeper than the fact that they are people I just work with and vice versa.

The fact they will never care or think about me as a human being makes me never want to talk to another person.
>>
File: 14359680265.png (5 KB, 168x196) Image search: [Google]
14359680265.png
5 KB, 168x196
>>29513394
>lonliest when with others
>with others
>I just finished talking to a girl
>just finished
>now im lower than ive been in weeks
>now im
>>
>>29514164
Who are you and why do you keep doing this to all my posts
>>
>>29513394
I'm this way, OP. I've stopped denying the obvious and am now content just to stay isolated in my bedroom. I wouldn't say it makes me happy, but it at least minimizes my suffering.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.