[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cena & Rock vs. 1 Trillion Lions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 574x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 574x383
Who would win?
>>
>>29513293

Add in Cesaro and it's the wrestlers.
>>
>>29513293
I'd say Cena and the Rock but wouldn't the Lion's anatomy make it awkward to pull their signature moves which are usually done on humans?
>>
>>29513293
John Cena and the rock couldn't win against 1 lion, they have no hope of winning against a trillion

Even if they could kill one lion a minute, and they never got tired or hungry, they would die of old age before they killed them all
>>
File: image.jpg (746 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746 KB, 1066x1600
>>29513293
Obviously stick

Break stick in half and then you have 2 sticks.

Stick wins every time.
>>
>>29513405
Are you calling John Cena a stick? John Cena is ripped, I bet you're fat and ugly, John Cena would destroy you in real life!
>>
Is the sun reffing the game?
>>
The lions couldn't even see Cena
>>
would 1 trillion lions even fit on the earth?
I think Cena and the rock could win if they played their cards right- they'd have to market themselves as the lions' saviors and then manipulate their society from behind the scenes, encouraging infighting so they self-destruct and no one is left but the humans
>>
>>29513384
>Implying they would need as much as one minute to kill one lion
Stop embarassing yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.