[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with being promiscuous if pregnancy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_(0785).jpg (98 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(0785).jpg
98 KB, 1080x1349
What exactly is wrong with being promiscuous if pregnancy and diseases aren't an issue and you're also not screwing around with people already in relationships?
>>
>>29513075
Diseases are always an issue and no birth control method is 100% pregnancy proof except for abstinence. Condoms cannot prevent transmission of HSV1 or 2, HPV, scabies, pubic lice and are often used incorrectly in the first place. And having multiple partners within 6 weeks is too early for viral antibodies to show up in tests so you will be unknowingly transmitting these diseases.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 499x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 499x700
Morally, there's nothing wrong with it as long as you're being honest and up front with what you expect from the arrangement, whether it be a one night stand, a FWB situation, polyamory, whatever.

Personally I think sleeping around outside of a committed relationship is gross, but this is a free country and as long as you're not hurting anyone, go for it. Same reason why I think eat food off the floor is gross or how eating an entire jar of mayo is disgusting, but I'd never say you're morally wrong for doing it.
>>
Nothing.

I just don't want to date girls who fucked a lot of guys in the past.
>>
ITT: people who dont understand love and will never feel it
>>
>>29513075
It's simple, it's built on trust and understanding.
Ever watch House of Cards?
Frank and Claire love each other and they sleep with whoever offers them power.
>>
>>29513075
Nothing. A woman is welcome to sleep around if that's what she wants and I'm welcome to completely disregard her for it
>>
i think this has to be 1 of the prettiest girls i have ever seen
>>
>>29513075
>promiscuous
I honestly don't have a problem with it per se. It COULD be a beautiful thing. But most women who do it are thrash for tons of reasons. Relationships with them will tend to have a lot more problems (especially marriages). Most of them really just want the alphas; they're not taking the opportunity to meet and get close to all kinds of people. If they do try to have relationships with betas, they won't be sexually attracted to them because they're used to getting it elsewhere, and the relationship will be incomplete. And they can be completely insensitive about it (it's trivial for them to get laid after all). So that leaves us robots out in the dirt.

But I'm sure there are some special girls that make it work, and open relationships with them are good, and they still make very good wives, etc. If you're a special person, the generalizations don't matter. But then again everyone thinks they're special nowadays.
>>
>>29513075
>if pregnancy and diseases aren't an issue
But they are an issue. You can't take away the biggest issues with promiscuity and then pretend there's nothing wrong with it. But what the hell, I'll humor you.

promiscuity increases crime
>promiscuity increases rape
>promiscuity increases false rape accusations
>promiscuity encourages drug use
>promiscuity encourages alcohol abuse
>children born from promiscuous mothers grow up to be criminals

promiscuity is anti-intellectual
>promiscuity encourages hobbies like clubbing, tanning, and taking selfies
>promiscuous women often have and seek out partners with tattoos, piercings, and other body modifications
>promiscuous women will seek out criminals such as drug dealers and murderers to bed

promiscuity encourages lying
>promiscuous women will never tell you their true number of sexual partners, they will always give a lower number than what is true
>promiscuous women will "double book" where they have two dates with two different men on the same day and they see nothing wrong with this
>promiscuous women will cuckhold you
>promiscuous women spread lies about hymen durability and try to trick men into not valuing virgin women

promiscuous women are incapable of love
>promiscuous women get over break ups quickly and are onto the next boyfriend in under a week
>promiscuous women will cheat more often than non-promiscuous women
>promiscuous women will have "backup" boyfriends waiting in the wings if things go sour (which they inevitably will because she's promiscuous)

I can continue, but you get the idea.
>>
File: 1319233779417.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1319233779417.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
It only really becomes a problem when someone's looking to commit.

Like, it's tough for someone to rationalize someone loving you and only you if you're just another horse on the carousel they've been getting on and off of for the past 5 years.

It's not just women either, It goes both ways
>>
I don't want my gf to have been fucked by other people. Simple as that, I want a new car I can maintain, not used junker I have to fix.
>>
>>29513075
Because I find it disgusting, and I dont care if that makes me the resurection of Hitler. Just like a slut shouldnt (and doesnt) care what I think about her values or her life.
>>
>>29513626

A lot of people who work in animal shelters are sluts. A lot of doctors are sluts.

You can have a good job, career, and a healthy lifestyle and still be a slut. It's about self-control and discipline.
>>
File: 1466675764226.jpg (365 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [Google]
1466675764226.jpg
365 KB, 1221x1570
Girls are the FUCKED, guys are the FUCKERs. Sex is mostly dependent on the guy, with the girl feeding off/reflecting his energy.

The more a girl has sex, the more likely she'll have sex with an Alpha who knows how to give her vag tingles. Once a girl has experienced a superior FUCKER, she can't be satisfied with an inferior fucker.

If she marries a beta bux provider, she'll gradually find excuses to avoid sex and end up detonating the marriage. Sex is the glue that holds a relationship together. Promiscuity is pandora's box for a girl - once she gets fucked by Chad Thundercock she'll never be happy with John Officedrone. It's like being able to go on some amazing rollercoasters, but suddenly you're only allowed to ride the bumper cars.
>>
>>29515105
how many sluts do you know that are successful? the proportion of absolute degenerates are high among sluts .
>>
>>29513075
Women lose their ability to pair-bond after they fuck a few different guys. Once a slut, always a slut. You can't trust them.
>>
>>29513075
Even sluts know it's wrong.
That's why calling them sluts triggers them so hard.
>>
What exactly is wrong with spreading AIDS if the person knows first and already wants it?
>>
>>29515513
The daily bitter virgin graph again.
>>
File: 1462046676974.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462046676974.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>>29515105
A persons job is not indicative of their integrity or ability.

>>29513075
The society that makes pregnancy and diseases not an issue tends to degrade into mediocrity since a man's investment into a relationship does not matter anymore.

You cant have it both ways, there is always a price to be paid that not even the alpha male state cant protect you from.
>>
>>29513308

Thank you. I appreciate your compliment.
>>
>>29515674
Whats wrong with being bitter? Should we be indifferent to our dispossession, both in sex and in race?

Bitterness is a natural reaction to such events and isnt pulled out of the ass.

Should we keep being gullible idiots with no self respect for all of the sacrifices and struggles our ancestors went through to maintain us?

Should we just bend over and take it? Like you do?
>>
>>29516142
tip top kek
>sacrifices and struggles our ancestors went through to maintain us
You're brainwashed beyond the point of salvation, kid. Also, filtered.
>>
File: 20 year laugh.png (40 KB, 782x229) Image search: [Google]
20 year laugh.png
40 KB, 782x229
>>29515674
>this guy is shaming women for having sex!
>I know, I'll prove I'm better than him by shaming guys for not having sex

you're both stupid

theres nothing wrong with getting laid and also stupid to accuse bitter people of being virgins
>>
>>29516265
>I'll prove I'm better than him
what
>>
If you are promiscuous, then that makes sex meaningless to you. With that being the case, why are these gutter sluts always turning down betas/robots? It is downright hypocritical.
>>
>>29516308
the point is that youre both retarded
>>
>>29513075
nothing

but you made this a bait thread for memes and redpill, so now you have a thread for memes and redpill
>>
Psychology. I wouldn't mind being friends with a promiscuous woman. I wouldn't even mind having sex with one. The problem lies with the numbers, which suggest that the higher the number, the more likely that she'll cheat or file for divorce.
Not to mention, they become quite prudish once they're in a comfortable relationship.
>>
File: 1463252673181.jpg (4 KB, 131x124) Image search: [Google]
1463252673181.jpg
4 KB, 131x124
>>29516219
>calls me a kid
>doesn't care about his ancestors

I would tell you to kill yourself but i see you're already in the process of doing that so ill leave you be.

Less competition for my descendants anyways haha.

Also
>blocking/filtering
>on 4chan

How much of a pussy can you be?
>>
>>29513075
Cause most men don't want to be a ebta male provider and it ensures divorce later on.
>>
>>29513075
That pregnancy and diseases ARE an issue, you stupid fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: 1464187945974.jpg (1 MB, 2336x1727) Image search: [Google]
1464187945974.jpg
1 MB, 2336x1727
Would you?

Don't lie to me.
>>
Dont call it promiscuous. Call it fucking a whore, or getting fucked like a whore.
>>
>>29513075

>What exactly is wrong with being promiscuous if pregnancy and diseases

Birth control isn't 100%, and you can still catch diseases.

Promiscuity is also an issue with women because it destroys their ability to pair bond and they'll bring along all the mental baggage from being fucked and chucked.
>>
it's not about wrong. objectively there's nothing wrong with it. it comes down to people wanting someone who values intimacy the same way they do.
>>
it decreases the sexual value of a woman.

>but its invisible

so does social statues, accept that you can't understand all things and stop arguing like a retard
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.