[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i heard you liek boypuss >tfw Barbara died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445111880153.jpg (148 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
1445111880153.jpg
148 KB, 1118x759
>i heard you liek boypuss
>tfw Barbara died
>>
She's dead now? I didn't expect it to hit so fast.
>>
>>29512943
What do you expect you fucking faggot? She needs her meds and greedy niggers like you deprived her of them.
>>
>>29512943
Fucking greedy piece of shit.
>>
>>29512930
>modern white men

disgusting pieces of shit
>>
>>29513017
Watch it fucker.
This woman just lost her mom.
>>
>>29512930
proof pls [spolier]or high quality memes[/spoiler]
>>
She is not dead yet you idiot.
>>
So this fags mom just died & it posts this shit on FB asap?
>>
Fucking hell, I'm sick of this stupid trannie shit. There's no appeal to it, Chris has literally become a waste of time now, he can't even bother to make Sonichu anymore
>>
>>29513046
>her
>>her
>>>her
>>>>her
>>>>>her
>>>>>>her
>>>>>>>her
>>>>>>>>her
>>>>>>>>>her
>>>>>>>>her
>>>>>>>her
>>>>>>her
>>>>>her
>>>>her
>>>her
>>her
>her
i think i'm really going to do it
tonight may be the night i can finally be free
>>
>trying this hard to be edgy.
jesus christ OP let her/him do what (s)he wants. go kill urself faggot
>>
>>29513060
Fucking is she or isn't she? So many mixed messages itt
>>
Oh fuck time for the group home Chris.
>>
>>29513478
Nah I don't think so, else /v/ would have a nice thread about it
>>
>>29513104
If you have to, anon. It might get better one day, maybe.
>>
>>29513341
anon, this is chrischan we're talking about. check out CWCwiki so you know what's up.
>>
>>29513341
this wasn't even bait, and you fell for it
>>
Did she actually die?
>>
>>29512930
Barb is not dead. Kiwis would have been ALL OVER IT if she had.

>>29512963
>>29512984
Do you dumbasses even /cwc/? He's gotten hundreds in donations; he just blows them all on legos, just as he would have if he had gotten more. Also, did either of you actually donate?
>>
>Fucking Chris-chan is a tranny
If you needed any more proof that trannies are mentally ill.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.