[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /esoteric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: shambhala.jpg (189 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
shambhala.jpg
189 KB, 960x540
Are any of you robots into the esoteric? I say this in the broadest sense of the word. Whether it be practicing pranayama, searching for enlightenment, advanced interpretation of texts, tulpas, zen, kabbhala, kundalini, mysticism. I feel like such pursuits are the ideal path for us robots.

As we reach a state of failing to integrate and achieve conventional success, many of us take a step back from the rest of society mentally. Through this many begin to see the futility in what the typical normie is pursuing. The endless grind to appeal to women, attain money, and elevate status in the eyes of our peers. This analysis I think can be used as a gift, it can allow us to find something better and move forward on our own terms.
>>
File: 1465365294013.jpg (390 KB, 1500x1093) Image search: [Google]
1465365294013.jpg
390 KB, 1500x1093
>>29512916
I personally meditate, have a tulpa, read zen literature, read vedic literature, and try to improve my health to increase my capacity for such whenever and however I can.
>>
File: tumblr_lm9axtAkRv1qkcsvio1_400.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm9axtAkRv1qkcsvio1_400.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
I collect black cock pictures
>>
>>29512916
We are all one and the same. Every human deserves love and respect. Be kind to yourself and others.
>>
I meditate often, but it's more of a way to try and keep my sanity more than anything.
>>
I'm an /x/fag who struggles to call myself a robot anymore because /r9k/ has been slowly flooding with normies since the last few shootings.
>>
I find the passwords to private freemason sites and groups, then steal any content they have there for fun.

I've done it 38 times.
>>
>>29512916

I've turned to the esoteric, especially the mystical aspect, because it is the only set of ideas which sees value in loneliness.
Political ideologies and religions are all obsessed with the social, your role in it and how it should be organized. It is mostly a source of further discontent for those who already feel alienated by everyone and everything. It never addresses your loneliness as something that could be a strenght instead of an ill. All of them make you feel bad for being the way you are and stress you should detest your current situation and "do something about it now!". There's this whole alarmist attitude towards solitude. It never goes: "This is great! Now you can really develop this trait."
Solitude is not valued at all and seen as a transitory stage towards greater integration into the group.

In the mystic, I feel like it is seen as an opportunity to truly delve inwards.
>>
>>29513351
Find anything interesting?
>>29513408
I agree, everything else I looked into was based on improving myself in the context of other peoples systems. Me being a loner seen as something that is a problem, or not ideal to my health, as if that is an absolute that can not be overcome. As if being alone hasn't allowed me to begin to work on myself and improve myself, and is if hanging out with my tulpa and the select few I like isn't more rewarding.
>>
>>29513333
I can relate to that quite a bit, I feel the same. Except /x has too many crazy people, it's not a lot of empiricists exchanging techniques and the like.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.