[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /r9k/ think of women partaking in sex tourism? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: blue eyed brunette.jpg (2 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
blue eyed brunette.jpg
2 MB, 2736x3648
what does /r9k/ think of women partaking in sex tourism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2c5HH4CYA
>>
Just another day of riding the cock carousel
>>
>>29512814
kek. When all the dicks of your own country aren't enough.
>>
Female_Sex_Tourism_Map
>>
File: Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif (13 KB, 397x239) Image search: [Google]
Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif
13 KB, 397x239
>>29512911
shit

Female_Sex_Tourism_Map
>>
File: EN9YeWk.jpg (59 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
EN9YeWk.jpg
59 KB, 1080x1080
what's wrong with this?

word word word
>>
>>29513184
shopped nipples or she has really fucked up tits
>>
>>29513208
whta are you talking about, m6+2

everything looks perfectly normal
>>
Women need to be controlled as they cannot control themselves.
>>
All women do this when traveling unless they're traveling with their BF/Husband (and even then, sometimes). It's because women are all sluts and the only thing keeping them from fucking everybody where they live is that word gets around. When they go to Europe or wherever, they can slut around without consequences as long as they use contraception.
>>
>>29512814
White women have been doing this. They go to Jamaica and Kenya instead of the asian countries.
>>
>>29513312
see>>29512924

Select all images with tea.
>>
>>29512814
*smiles smugly*
>hold on
*brushes hair*
>hold on
*looks down on you*
>you telling me
*does a little bitch laugh*
>you telling me
*puts down asian women*
>that western men
*pushes for her rights in a first world country that handled her everything in a silver platter*
>come here
*forgets how to be a women*
>to fuck
*fails to get a relationship anywhere else in the world*
>asian women?
>>
>>29512924
They literally going for shitskins countries. That's called a degrading fetish, very common. That's where blacked comes from.
>>
>>29513634
>That's called a degrading fetish

You sure about that? You sure these women just don't want plain old wild hardcore sex with their pussies getting stretched out instead? I'm thinking this is the main reason they are going to those countries. They want bigger dicks and a rougher fucking.
>>
File: 1448762731139s.jpg (12 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1448762731139s.jpg
12 KB, 239x250
>>29513634
we should start a meme promoting female sex tourism in a country where 1/4 black men have AIDS.
>>
>>29513689
Bahahaha get fucked you small dicked shitskin
>>
>>29513689
Nop. BBC are just a meme. Everyone not stupid knows that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.