[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi r9k, What will it take for you to stop being a NEET? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1465956739878.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1465956739878.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Hi r9k,
What will it take for you to stop being a NEET? Do you think you will straighten out your life if Trump becomes president?
>>
Trump will bring back all those comfy call center jobs from the Indians, just think of all the money you'll be making NEETbros.
>>
Pls check my trips desu
>>
File: 0c71b9154.png (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
0c71b9154.png
47 KB, 225x225
>>29512777
I'm technically not diagnosed but as far as the government knows i'm schizophrenic, probably somewhere on the shizo an autismal spectrums
>bunch of free drugs including benzos
>my own comfy 1bdrm apartment
enough NEETbux for food and occasional booze and steam games
>no reason to get off this ride
>>
File: 1466663046679.jpg (443 KB, 2499x1102) Image search: [Google]
1466663046679.jpg
443 KB, 2499x1102
>>29512777

give me NEETbux or give me death
>>
>>29512777
I would take my Dad to kick me out with a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
File: 1466800258032.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1466800258032.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>29514077

Whoa, I dubs'd your trips.

In all seriousness, I'm not a member of the NEET community, but bringing lower-skilled labor back into the United States (even if just for a couple of decades before much of it is automated away) will be a huge boon to robots everywhere.

By definition, there will always be jobs on the lower-end of the spectrum. We need those available for Americans.
>>
I've just started two jobs. I'm clawing my way out
>>
Something worth working for, something that blows all of the doubt and fear out of the water

I'm hopefully getting on jew pills soon, maybe that can land me in a spot where I can work without caring
>>
>>29512777
Probably a girlfriend, preferably one that genuinely seems to like and care about me.

I was neet for a year or two before stumbling into making money doing internet marketing. Did that and made a ton of money for 3 years or so. I did all the things I thought I was supposed to do.
>bought a car
>bought a house
>go out once a week
>travel to some different cities
>try dating sites
>workout

It got me no where.

>go see a therapist
>therapist says im fine, just stressed with work, doesnt really help with tfwnogf tfw no one cares about me

>pay a ton in taxes
>see all the money go away
>whats the point in working just to pay such a high percentage that just goes to people, a large portion being single mothers with kids

>get more depressed
>let all my staff go
>wind my sites down which were winding down on their own

Now I just live off my money which will last for a few years before I have to get my shit together.

Life is a big joke
>>
I'm a NEET, but I worked really hard to get where I am, so I don't see any reason to give it up.

Maybe if I found something really compelling work wise, I'd do that, but it's time for me to rest for a while.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.