[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lewd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1418169399134.jpg (304 KB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
1418169399134.jpg
304 KB, 1280x1705
'Fellatio Cafe' Where You Get Sucked Off As You Sip Your Brew To Be Opened In Switzerland

>The country that gave us Swiss chocolate, Swiss pen knives, Swiss cheese, and now blow jobs with your brew, Switzerland, are opening a 'fellatio cafe'.
>The cafe will be opened to the public by the end of the year in Geneva, according to Swiss newspaper The Local, and will see men ordering a hot drink, before choosing a prostitute off an iPad.
>Other than the worrying fact that even prostitution is pushing the boundaries of business by using iPads, customers will have to pay for a coffee. Included in the price is the blow job, though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656541/Fellatio-cafe-customers-receive-oral-sex-drink-40-coffee-opened-Geneva.html
>>
You get the blowjob next to other men? That doesn't seem great
>>
Jesus Christ, I hope they have a faceshield or goggles or something, because I know I could hold my coffee, but I guarantee someone is going to lose their grip.
>>
I would love a sodi pop instead
>>
>>29512863
Wow bro funny h3h3 meme dank and spicy amirite xDDDD
>>
got an actual source though?
>>
>>29512902

how about use google you fucking mong
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.