[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other richfag bots on here? mommy just got back from europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: meirl.jpg (113 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
113 KB, 1600x990
any other richfag bots on here?

mommy just got back from europe and picked me up a $400 wallet.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

I mean I do appreciate what I have, but I still would say after a certain point money can only make you comfy, not happy.

Eventually you just become desensitized to the value of a dollar, but if you were to go without money everything would seem to be shit tier quality.

any bots have a remote idea of what I'm talking about?
>>
I have no fucking idea what you are taliking about. Everything I own was bought through my hard work, not handed to me by rich parents. You appreciate what you have more ehen you earn it yourself.
>>
Careful, most people hate us, you're just going to get a bunch of shit for being rich.

Being rich is just something you keep a secret, especially as a robot since we have no friends anyways.

I.e this wanker: >>29512489
>>
Money can buy happiness.

Comfort and security even love.

A woman who loves security generosity.

Many women really and any hobby you would like to pursue is in your grasp.

Knowing you are free to enjoy your life on your own time. If you really are rich get off here and enjoy your ljfe.
>>
my parents are rich but they still made me take out a student loan and pay rent

they are also jewish
>>
>>29512506
I'm pretty rich and still have no friends. I don't know any women so they don't even know I'm rich to be attracted to that.
>>
>>29512506
>money can by happiness

where do I slide my amex?
>>
>money can't buy happiness

If you can't make yourself happy with all that accessible power you're just too stupid to obtain lasting happiness
>>
>>29512447
Does your mammy pay your way? That'd be a dream life
>>
File: pepe-ew.jpg (97 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
pepe-ew.jpg
97 KB, 1024x904
>>29512526
>where do I slide my amex?
Now the Centurion Card only sends me some champaign around Christmas when they used to send me massages and all kinds of freebies throughout the year. The fuck is going on?
>>
>>29512524
wear an expensive watch and sunglasses/designer clothes like the supreme gentlemen

also slick back your hair
>>
>>29512447
yes but I also don't flaunt my social status on an anime imageboard
>>
Reminder that you can't be a robot if you're rich, go enjoy your normie life.
>>
>>29512561
He's actually a really good example of how rich people can be completely alone and miserable.
>>
>>29512524
Go on whatsyourprice.

Establish a sugar daddy sugar baby arrangement. I know a lot of girls that do this, beautiful girls. Most fuck as well.

100 bucks to go out for the night with a hot as fuck girl pretty good job
>>
>>29512581
what about elliot

iugiu
>>
tbqh, i've always gotten along well with wealthy people.
i think it's because i'm humble. people who lack certain things can usually learn a lot from people with an abundance of it.
they have tons of money, but they don't have any humility, most of the time.
>>
>>29512540
it goes a little deeper then having resources senpai, when you feel no purpose or value in what you do the whole existential meme occurs
>>
they say money doesn't buy happiness BUT

i would rather cry in a Lamborghini then a honda civic
>>
>>29512447
>mommy just got back from europe

BIG
>>
Money is freedom. I'm not wealthy but I'm working towards my independence. I'm fortunate I don't care much for paying car notes and mortgages. It's a terribly expensive hobby to have.

The crazy thing is I don't think they enjoy their car any more than I do mine. If anything it seems they just use it to get to work. At least I use mine for stuff besides work like autocross. Some people actually want to be poor though. They get off on the victimhood. Anyone living paycheck to paycheck is a good example. They either hate money, want to be poor, or are stupid.
>>
File: image.png (557 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557 KB, 1242x2208
>TFW you just splurged on a classic Ferrari Testarossa and you might have to live a little tight til next week.

Feels bad flimfam.
>>
>>29513230

Why are you so poor? Get a credit card and learn about investing. You shouldn't have anything in savings and checkings should only have enough to cover your quarterly spendings. Link your credit card to checking. If you don't want to fuck with investing just dump in all in VTSAX for a good general purpose diverse portfolio with only one ticker to watch. Forex is a fun hobby though. I came out on top this morning, that was a fucking rush. It's not as fun when you're on the losing side though. If you're wealthy you can shake it off and try again.
>>
>>29513110
Does money guarantee freedom? It seems to lock you into certain networks that require you to deny fundamental aspects of yourself to stay comfortable. Seems to produce a lot of double thinking.
>>
>>29513380

Few things in life are guaranteed unfortunately. For example: no amount of money can keep aliens from invading and enslaving the human races. I'm already locked into a legal network and not allowed to have more than $10k at a time or uncle Sam will give me a spanking. If you're already stuck in the system why not make the most of it? I prefer calling it as optimism over double thinking. I've yet to deny any fundamental aspects of myself as far as I can tell. I'm not really sure what you mean by that though.

Ask yourself what will make you happy when considering any financial decisions. After that shit pretty much runs itself. In most cases having money brings more happiness than having less money. Dancing lessons? That's justifiable easy enough. A new article of cheap clothing though isn't so easy. I'm a bit dandy when it comes to clothes but I dress casual so it works. You'll never be out of place with a good pair of leather shoes, slacks, shirt, and maybe a jacket. Clothes should last for years, timeless looks and quality construction drive my decision. Phones are stupidly powerful, my galaxy s3 plays super Nintendo roms and my Chinese girl cartoons. It's not like more powerful phones do those tasks better in any appreciable way. Home cooked whole foods take time but it's worth it for the better quality. Processed garbage or restaurant food costs more and tastes worse the only reason to go is for the experience of being served. I'm not too excited about having a waiter even it the food and cost were as good as at home.

It works for me at least. With some modifications it can work for anyone and everyone.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.