[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about girls with hardcore daddy-issues, to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1429586753301.jpg (574 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429586753301.jpg
574 KB, 1920x1080
How do you feel about girls with hardcore daddy-issues, to the point of wanting to have sex with their own fathers?
>>
>>29512075
>to the point of wanting to have sex with their own fathers?

That's a little too far for me

but otherwise, daddy issues = girls who will have sex with anyone including robots.

So thank god for overly-strict, overly-protective or negligent/distant/absent fathers, otherwise I don't think I would have ever gotten laid.
>>
>>29512075
I was really hoping he'd end up fucking her.
>>
>>29512166
They did fug in the alternate ending
>>
>>29512075
Source?
Sounds hot senpai.
>>
>>29512180
Pls don't play with my feelings like that
>>
>>29512075
love me some daddys little girl pussy...only finding brother fucking sister girls of late
>>
>>29512075
Wouldn't want to deal with it, just to save me the trouble of dealing with replacing my things when we inevitably break up.

>>29512259
The movie is called Orphan. Watch it, it's actually good.
>>
>>29512386
Yeah, in the alternate ending the wife gets home and can't find them. Turns out they were fugging in their bedroom, she goes crazy and attacks Esther, the dad ends up killing her, and the movie ends with the dad and Esther on the run.
Together
>>
>>29512075
>How do you feel about girls with hardcore daddy-issues

I've only met one woman who was bizarrely obsessed with her father. She was a friend I made during one of my stints working at a summer camp for the retarded and disabled.

She showed her hand early, once making the Freudian slip of saying "my husband" when she meant to say "my father". She spoke about him glowingly, fondly remembering when he compared her beauty to that of some deep-sea organism with scintillating skin.

In all fairness, he seemed like a pretty interesting fellow. She recounted that whenever she felt sad as a little girl he would put on a dress and dance with her to The Who's "Tommy" album. I'm quite fond of that album; she and I listened to it together often that summer.

I later met her father and he seemed like a pretty stand-up fellow. I had a couple of good conversations with him about philosophy and pissing black urine. Sure, he threw me out of his car when I was thousands of miles away from home, but still, I liked him. It turns out he's a physician of some renown; you can find videos on Youtube about some of his more revolutionary treatments.

Now, the funny thing is that his daughter is the only female pedophile I've ever met. She alluded to her proclivities in passing, and it seemed to bother her.

So kudos to her father, I suppose. He raised his daughter right. Sure, she liked little boys, but at least she felt guilty about it and never acted on her impulses, at least insofar as I was ever aware. Nurture triumphed in some small way over Nature, and my friend's father was probably instrumental to that.

I think she's a psychiatrist now. Hopefully she doesn't treat children...
>>
>>29512132
>daddy issues = girls who will have sex with anyone including robots.
Please tell me signs of how to spot said females. What are clear signs of daddy issue girls and how to facilitate said sex with them?
>>
fact: men are responsible for these damaged females
>>
>>29512832
if she's a pedo and she's in love with her father then he probably raped her as a kid.
>>
>>29512832
This story is unbridled degeneracy. I don't think you're lying, but any woman like that is an unlikely statistic.

On a side note, the fact that you can praise or be content with a guy who ditched you in such a way is odd. Let it be known that no regular woman is like this aside from the statistical outlier you manged to meet.
>>
>>29512868
>Does she have a vagina

All women have Daddy issues
>>
>>29513123
Preach. Every woman has daddy issues. If they say they don't, accuse them of "that's what a girl with daddy issues would say."
>>
>>29513083
>but any woman like that is an unlikely statistic

To be sure. She was unique, to say the least. However, for all of her faults, I was quite fond of her. She had a sharp wit and was surprisingly tough. The only time I saw her betray even a hint of weakness was a couple of days when her period hit her particularly hard. I ended up watching over both her and the retard she was assigned to take care of. It was strange; I felt a little like a parent myself. All in all, she was a great drinking partner and liked the same kind of music I did. Sure, she was a pedophile, but certainly not the worst of their kind.

>On a side note, the fact that you can praise or be content with a guy who ditched you in such a way is odd.

Oh, I hated and resented him at the time. However, in retrospect, he acted like an adult in a situation where his daughter and myself were acting like children. More than a decade has passed, and I'm a bit wiser for that. In his position, I would have done the same, and probably not as kindly.

And even if that were not the case, I can't help but recognize and appreciate someone else's virtues, even if that person is an enemy.
>>
>>29513266
>>29512832
Was she qt?

bloxblox
>>
>>29513266
Understandable then. I appreciate you recognized her value as a drinking partner despite her really off flaws.

Also, I can now sort of understand the way her dad acted. I jumped the gun on some judgment. My bad.

All of that is strange though man. I'd he impressed to meet a girl that fucked because they're usually on the normal level of fucked.
>>
>>29513297

Far more than cute. She was gorgeous. Lovely face, beautiful body. Whatever her perversions, she wasn't forced into them by the same sort of frustrated sexuality that afflicts ugly men like myself. Her sexual problems seemed almost arbitrary, something like a cruel joke. Of course, ugliness is arbitrary as well. Maybe that's why I could relate to her. Both her perversions and my ugliness were considerable exceptions to the norm. Nature is kind to most, and only cruel to a few. But good God, how cruel she is to those few!
>>
>>29513314
>I'd be impressed to meet a girl that fucked because they're usually on the normal level of fucked.

The curious thing about being a man that women don't consider sexually is that you have a rare opportunity to get to know them as people. They don't have any desire to impress you and feel no shame in your presence when they reveal their flaws. After all, they have nothing to lose in the process. Now, I certainly wouldn't argue this is a good position for a man to be in. It's quite terrible, actually. And yet, it can be interesting. That's not much consolation, but one makes the most of what little one is given.

I remember a female friend of mine back in college who was struggling with a strange moral dilemma. Her boyfriend was fucking her best friend, and all the parties involved accepted this. Ostensibly, she believed in that sort of "free love" doctrine that taught the only sin was jealousy and only the weak and childish were subject to it.

And yet, she was hurt by the fact her boyfriend was fucking another woman. Why? Well, let's be honest: it was natural for her to be hurt by it. Sexual jealousy is a visceral thing, a reality as inescapable as the beating of the heart or the drawing of breath. And yet the morality she held taught her that instinct was wrong. She should have been happy to let her boyfriend fuck her younger, prettier friend. Because, love knows no boundaries, right?

It was an amazing thing to see this woman condemn herself so severely for feeling what any normal person would. Had she felt any sort of attraction to me, she would have hidden all that nasty humanity. However, I got to see it first hand.

Strange thing about being an ugly monster. If you reveal even the slightest hint that you have to sexual feelings, women will brand you a devil. However, conceal that fact well enough, and they'll consider you their confessor.

Perhaps there's not so great a difference between wizard and priest after all.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.