[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First day of my wagecuck job at FedEx as a package handler in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 144084054641.jpg (328 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
144084054641.jpg
328 KB, 960x600
First day of my wagecuck job at FedEx as a package handler in less than 12 hours..what am I in for? Anyone else ever worked there?
Already anxious & thinking about just not going.
>>
>>29511984
Don't do it. This is not a robot's job, and you'll work with a bunch of chads and dindus. Trust me, I tried it and quit after 4 hours, you'll suffer there.
>>
File: lain8.gif (95 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
lain8.gif
95 KB, 500x384
Never worked there, but I have in other warehouses and I know how UPS works. It'll be easy as fuck, trust me.

You might be
>Offloading skids and boxes from a truck
>Using a computer with some software designed in the year of Our Lord 1999, scanning shit, punching in long strings of arbitrary numbers and letters, doing a bunch of stuff without knowing what you're doing exactly, yet it's easy because there's a sheet in front of you reminding you how to do it
>Moving boxes around, putting boxes in other boxes, building boxes, breaking boxes down, shredding boxes in a big machine
>Wanking off in the bathroom
>Sweeping up and taking out the garbage at the end of the day, along with everyone else

Or you could be like me, say fuck that shit have a mental breakdown and get disability bux for your autism. Impoverished NEET life is so much better than warehouse work.
>>
I've worked in logistics before, it's not very fun, if you aren't already an active person you might get super sore for a week or two.

>time to scan outgoing boxes
>beep beep.... beep tap button
>load onto pallet
>beep beep.... beep tap button
>load onto pallet
>before you know it you processed more boxes than can go out and it's closing time
good job to zone out at

>>29512025
lots of blacks is true. or just minorities in general.

>>29512145
honestly if it wasn't for it being a back breaking job occasionally (I was also the strongest person there always called upon for harder tasks), and my coworker being a yelling Nigerian man I probably would have stayed.
tfw no neet bucks
>>
>>29512025
>>29512257
Yeah ,I already went to the orientation where you just watch dvds and complete paperwork. It was mostly Mexicans actually, but I'm from Texas so.
>>29512145
I'm a pretty chubby guy, and not that strong in the slightest. I'm 100% sure I'll fuck up, and slow everyone else down. Offloading seems easy, it's the stacking trailers and doing the loading that worries me.
>>
File: comfy_room.gif (2 MB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
comfy_room.gif
2 MB, 1200x810
>>29511984
I worked in a food processing plant a month back and I refuse to go back there even though I've been unemployed for several months and desperately need money
>Lifting heavy ass busbins of food like cooked diced chicken or cottage cheese
>They say its only 40-70 pounds but they are all macho dudes who have something to prove and over load it
>Lifting around 80+ pounds of food and sometimes putting it on unstable racks above your head
>Literally surrounded by thuggy Ex con types and illegals
>Everyday I came home could barely move even after a month or 2 of work
>Only good part of the day was the free lunch

>Fucked up my hand while checking thousands of those little chicken packets that come with your salad for airholes
>tendonitis: hurts when you bend your finger for weeks
>No insurance or paid leave from them first thing they asked me was
"Oh so you hurt your hand over the weekend" To cover their asses
The second I paid off my tuition I said Fuck that, I would rather look for another job or be unemployed than go back to that.

Sadly its been several months and literally no one has hired me after sending out so many resumes.

>mfw the agency called me back today and asked me to work overnight
>Told them no because I never work overnight
>My mom is getting pissed because I took an entire semester off from school and may have to take another because I can't afford the school I wanted to transfer to
>Shes being really hostile and making what I pray are jokes about kicking me out (The same ones she made after I got through High School, If I didn't go to college)
>I may have to go back there anyway against my will

Its not just bad that we only get paid 9$/hr or that we work in a frigerator. Its that with the little money I make I have very few options but to pay into my degree.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.