[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just found out that i have been drinking water the wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 174x290) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 174x290
So i just found out that i have been drinking water the wrong way all my life
>drink cold water during the summer
>drink warm water during the winter
I thought this was totally normal.
Apparently it's not?
>>
File: 1466463056039.jpg (130 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1466463056039.jpg
130 KB, 1023x682
>>29511831
Fuck the normalfags, who cares if it's not normal, i do the same shit because i like it that way. If you enjoy it don't let the normies shame you out of doing it.
>>
>>29512032
Yea but you'd just think that since
summer = warm so you would need to drink cold water..
And winter = cold so you need warm water to stay warm etc
>>
What man? There is no normal temperature to drink water. Some people like it cold, some like it room temperature.
>>
>>29512302
Well i like to drink it close to boiling level hot (abit like tea) i can get pretty hot tap water
>>
Don't drunk warm tap water. It will bring a bunch of gunk from pipes with it.

Use a kettle instead and let it cool down.
>>
>>29512367
Been drinking it from the tap most of my life. No problem.
>>
>>29512378
Tap water in general is fine but it's generally a bad idea to drink warm water out of the tap. It can have a higher chance of bacteria.

Do what you like but you can look into it if you think I'm wrong.
>>
>>29512378
Maybe no problems so far, but better safe than sorry, no? I have a T-fal Vitesses kettle and it heats 1.7 litres to boiling in 2 minutes
>>
Just funny how i was afraid to drink cold water during the winter (thought i would get really sick)
>>
I drink a lot of tea and coffee in the winter because cold water makes me shake like I'm stick on a mountain naked.
>>
who the fuck drinks warm water? must be a white people thing
>>
This is fascinating. We should collect and document on autistic traits and beliefs. The silent floaty walk is probably the most common, but having a database and having autists tick for each trait they posses could give us handy percentages and even commonly grouped traits. I notice many of us are hungry skelly but paradoxically some autists decide to be fat. Something like body composition could influence other things such as dress. What's with fat people and those button up short sleeve sport shirts? If I'm wearing a shirt it will only be normal sleeves, otherwise I could wear a v-neck tee-shirt.

Diet is another thing full of ritual. As a kid I was extremely particular with flatware, I could only use certain sets, and it had to be the right one. It was frustrating to say the least having multiple unmatched sets and 3 different spoons and two different forks and everyone else seemed content to use them at random. Cups however I did and still do like to use the same one. I have a particular normal glass for most drinks, a porcelain mug with chicken image for coffee, a lowball and highball for cocktails, and a generalized wine glass I use for all wines. It just feels wrong using others even if they did meet my criteria, though with flatware u don't mind the set as long as we're not eating macaroni with a spoon or some other unthinkable bullshit like that.
>>
>>29512406
>>29512378
>tap water

E S T R O G E N
S
T
R
O
G
E
N
>>
>>29511831
How is this even possible? R9k never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>29511831
>drink cold water during the summer
are we just trying to meme here or is there actually something wrong with this?
>inb4 but muh lower temp means the body works harder
>>
>>29512798

I'll help you out here. Of the two ways he drank water, cold during summer was the correct one. You should be able to figure the rest out by process of elimination now.
>>
>>29511831

This is such bait. Good looks though. I was interested.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.