[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to lose all hope. You are NOT going to make it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 16
Daily reminder to lose all hope. You are NOT going to make it, and that's all right.Just give up on those unachievable pursuits.Free will doesn't exist, you were born this way.
>>
>>29511743
You are Anon's wasted life.
>>
Why fight club?
>>
>>29511743
>You give life everything you've got
>Chad fucks her on the spot
>>
>no free will is an excuse for failure
Way to be a defeatist. Quit being such a pussy.
>>
File: 1.png (177 KB, 952x321) Image search: [Google]
1.png
177 KB, 952x321
>>29511764
Because it's under several layers of irony. It's disguised as a Fedora movie while in reality is the most robot movie ever made
>>
>>29511787
Tried,failed, tried again, failed again. What's your point? Not everyone is born a successful normalfag! Stop giving robots false hope, they are doomed, but there is a victory in that, at least they won't have to put up with your bullshit.
>>
I'm actually pretty special
Have always been
Never fit anywhere
Always saw the world completely different than my "peers".
They ganged up on me by the hundreds and ruined my reputation and crucified me.
>>
File: copy-of-a-copy.gif (648 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
copy-of-a-copy.gif
648 KB, 500x206
That little bit of hope you still had, that you held precious all these years, not gonna happen. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>29511826
You are talking about Jesus? The guy who abandoned you in this wretched world in the first place?
>>
that's false and true

true in a way that society always tied within the lowest common denominator. so smart/extraordinary guys won't get along with the majority of people. and everything in our world is based on perception, you can buy your way into anything or get people to fund you if you are hot/famous.

false in a sense it doesn't matter what happens.
it dosen't matter if you are fat and living in your mom's basement. the people who get mad at this kind of stuff don't realize the meaning of free will and importance of choices or choices in context of lack of opportunity.
let the autists rage, who gives a fuck
>>
Tell me I'm wrong, bring up a valid argument. But first, answer me this, what are you doing here alone sitting on your computer browsing /r9k/ on a friday night? Just like all those wasted high school years. I'll tell you why, because there is no other way your night could've ended. This is what you are, what you'll ever be.
>>
>>29511922
You are right! Nothing matters in the end, but this is not the end, and humans engage in the illusion of well being and dreams unconsciously. What are you doing now? As a human being? You are rotting, just accept it, hit ground zero, and then we can talk.
>>
File: tyler-fight-club-quote5.jpg (640 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tyler-fight-club-quote5.jpg
640 KB, 1024x768
I bet every day is the same to you, you don't even know the difference between a weekday and the weekend anymore
>>
>>29511982
this is not the end but why does it matter.

you try, you fail,you succeed. that's what life is.
im talking about the idea of being "pre-disposed" to something, in this case failure.
people will always try to get you to improve, parents threaten to kick their kids out and they hope it will bring fear into their kids and it will eventually motivate them.
what people realize is that fear of the future and motivation are completely separate. real true motivation comes from wanting to improve, not to be run by fear of the future
>>
File: ss.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>29512069
I like your moment of introspection, but this is not directed to your kind, true neutral friend. This is a reminder for every robot who still believes the shit that normalfags try to push down their throats here every single day. I used to have hope, but I finally realized, we' are never going to make it. Whatever your end-game may be, you'll never be a carefree normalfag who spends his life "happy" and "peacefully"
>>
>>29511743

daily reminder that the theme of that book was based around falling in love with a whore and not being a productive member of society

the whole robot/ polack mentality is for people desperately cleaving for any reason to be a happy slave to society

>>29512031
masturbation is pretty great
>>
>>29512148
this care-free attitude goes away in the 30's when people realize there is a barrier between what they want and what they can get.

imagine all those guys that think they can simply marry once, and everything will be fabulous for the next 50 years. i don't think normals are good with absorbing this kind of shock when it comes to grim reality
>>
>>29512233
>daily reminder that the theme of that book was based around falling in love with a whore and not being a productive member of society
Little did you know that Marla was actually another construct of his head, get your facts right fuckboy.

>masturbation is pretty great
you normalfags are so simplistic that you can't even get a metaphor, don't give yourself away that easily next time.
>>
File: fight-club.jpg (30 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
fight-club.jpg
30 KB, 450x320
>>29512236
Yes, they stop enjoying life to the fullest when they reach middle age, but, who enjoys old age anyways? Only collected,mature, successful people enjoy the late stages of life.
>>
File: 1424654377998.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1424654377998.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>29512148

eat a dick you fucking faggot

look around

everyone here is terrified of muh degeneracy and hiding in their fucking rooms because mummy and daddy didn't whip them with a belt and take their videogames.

you're the fucking normalfags. using bullshit media and whatever convenient narrative it takes to continue being plastered to your computer. you aren't rebelling. the idea of rebellion itself has been repackaged, sterilized, instead of being concerned with actual social change you want jingoism, you want a regression to a bullshit utopian society that your ancestors very well likely spilled blood to break out of. eat shit.
>>
>>29512326
>implying I'm taking fight club seriously for the topic of this thread

>Implying this is about rebellion
Au the contrary, normalfag, I'm just reminding my fellow robots that your cheap advice belongs into the trash
>>
>>29512298
>muh high school essay

does it even matter? he invents a figment of his imagination and falls in love with it. who cares if it's not there? the point is that he uses the idea to propel himself forward as a person, not to keep himself held back.
>>
what a redditcore movie
>>
>>29512383
You think it's all about love , do you? No, the point of Marla in his head was that she was taking his masculinity away, it is stated in many quotes trough the movie/book. Anyway, we are not discussing le high school essay, as you said. Or do you want me to destroy your argument on that too?
>>
File: figh.png (959 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
figh.png
959 KB, 1366x768
>>29512405
It is indeed, but the quotes are cool, heh
>>
>>29511743

>edgy 17 year old watches fight club for the first time: the thread.
>>
>>29512361
that's why you're all shitty, awful people and i'm happy the NWO has organized a charnel pit in the middle east to throw you faggots in

>le post ironic humor i am going to murder everybody because of muh robros i have finally found a social circle that accepts me
>muh tendies
>muh videogames
>muh waifu

disgusting. you're slaves who are being trained to love their shackles. people aren't useful anymore except as consumers. you're nothing to the people in power but another resource to be exploited. your entire utility to society catalogued somewhere in spreadsheets on how to effectively create the perfect modern drone.
>>
>>29512482
Maybe it was a mistake, I repeat, pic unrelated. The point is headed the other way.
But you wanted to distract yourself with that instead of the fact that everyone is having fun right now but you
>>
>>29512516
>Le tendies meme defines a robot
>Le waifu posters are all robot
You don't even know what a robot is, summerfag
>>
File: 1422651241173s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1422651241173s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29512443
>i'm not talking about fight club seriously
>let's talk about fight club seriously
>>
>>29512148
Why do you think all normalfags are carefree? Everybody has problems man. And no, not just the purely external small things like losing an item or being late work. I'm talking psychological insecurities. The problem with today is that we are so separated by our computers and social media and anon forums. Interacting frequently one on one is becoming a thing of the past because of the toxic social media mvt. As humans, we're meant to be social. Even robots need at least some socializing. I think the whole robot lifestyle is fueled by too much comfort, consumerism and convenience and that people just want to be completely private now.
>>
File: 1466100287292.jpg (745 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466100287292.jpg
745 KB, 1200x1600
>>29512543
for the purpose of this conversation define a robot.
>>
>>29512631
Well, I walked right into that one, but he was the one insisting on debating the movie.Or was it you?
>>
>>29512656
Correct me if I'm wrong:
>Virgin
>Social Outcast
>Never had a chance (ie, not a failed normie)
>Nothing to be proud of
>beta genetics
>hateful personality shaped by years of isolation to the point of no return
>>
>>29512636
Are your problems permanent/crippling? If no, then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>29512658
>>29512361
I thought that was you.

If I have a point to make it's that falling in love, at its worse, is a destruction of identity through pure subservience. But anyone with basic understanding of females knows they want dominant/assertive men. So being able to live up to that in its own way is a form of conformity. Of course this all gets wrapped up into dualism which inevitably devolves into verbal masturbation.

>>29512703
SJW tranny fits the bill. The narrator of fight club probably doesn't.
>>
>>29512852
Every time I post a banner of some TV show/movie it becomes a fucking debate. I don't really care about fight club, as you guys say, it's reddit tier. Do you still have hope after all?
>>
fuck off pseud
>>
>>29511743
society convinces us that we can all make it, but only a pre-selected few can

the game isn't worth it for the rest of us

hope is a parasite that condemns the host to a life of slavery. thats what society inflicts upon us and your peers feed it so it can't die

we need to kill it off. we need to start our own game, for no one else but ourselves
>>
I never wanted to be special though. Cute gf, a job, small apartment and car would be enough for me. Too much to ask?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.