[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have friend you want to bitch about. >Only people to bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: madpeep.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
madpeep.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>Have friend you want to bitch about.
>Only people to bitch to are your friends.

FUCK, I haven't been this angry in a long time. I don't have drugs, nobody else to talk to. What are you supposed to do with this emotion?

This thread is also for anyone else that's angry and needs someone to vent to.
>>
You do not know what a friend is? You do not bitch about friends. Those are people you know. Friends are friends.
>>
File: 1460569678025.jpg (66 KB, 366x420) Image search: [Google]
1460569678025.jpg
66 KB, 366x420
>have 1 friend
>he is moving away to another city

>make friends with the pigion family on my balcony
>they have two babies
>they die in their own shit and filth
>have to clean it up

>check out old classmate who I had crush on
>she is now in a relationship

>drug addict
>ran out of drugs at beginning of week
>withdrawal up the ass

>grandfather died at the biggining of the week
>didn't attend funural because it tends to fuck with me
>family thinks im a disrespectful asshole

Probably gonna buy a lethal dose of h next time. Fuck this shithole of an existence. Fuck this planet and fuck this universe. It's all a fucking twisted horror show.
>>
>having friends
>robot
pick one
>>
>>29511684
Have you talked to her since? It sounds like an unfortunate mistake so hopefully she'll understand after she calmed down. Don't be angry with yourself.

>>29511716
He's still a friend to me, but his actions are upsetting because I feel they're hurting him long term. They don't directly affect me, which is why I don't feel it would appropriate to approach him about it. I care about him and feel like I have a stake in his happiness.
>>
>>29511771
Haven't you learned nothing with the "Emergency" hentai manga?
>>
>>29511640
This is a high quality pepe
>>
>>29511771
Unfortunately most animals live shorter and more vulnerable lives than humans. While we're fortunate for this, we also have the burden of watching things die around us. While this happens often, it doesn't make it any less sad. I'm sorry for your pigeon friends. So many friends of mine have moved on too. It hurts, but you can still talk to them right? Maybe do something interactive online.

Also withdrawal fucking sucks. I've only had medium symptoms but they were not fun. I was really happy to get over it though. It was like being dragged up a huge hill by hooks in your brain. Once you get to the top you can relax though. I know you don't want to hear it, I sure fucking didn't, but try to use it as a real opportunity to give up whatever it is. Once that bit cleared up for me everything else sort of fell into place much easier. The world isn't as cruel once your brain has a change to cool down.

Good luck anon, you have a right to be pissed. Don't let it take over or you'll lose yourself.
>>
>>29511992

what are you talking about?

original cment
>>
>>29511640
>friend badgered me for literal months to go with him to some dickass festival at a campsite
>said no like seven times but he wouldn't fucking drop it
>drive the whole 19 hours here because he doesnt have a drivers license
>have been shut up in a tent for nearly a week now surrounded by loud Normie's
>feel like the constant presence of people around me all the time is making me go insane

there are no words for how much i hate him right now. he's moving away soon and I'm grateful
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.