[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /surrounded by friends and girls that want to date them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 1200x828
Who else /surrounded by friends and girls that want to date them but still feel cripplingly lonely and depressed/ here?
>>
>>29511381
i was, but sooner realized it and bailed. i come from a rich family, so i know people are just after my money. the only women i would date would have to have money because, i know that theyre not with me because of the money, but they only go for chads. im fucked f a m
>>
I have a good few friends but I have zero experience with girls and I'm too afraid to ask my "lad" friends cos I'd be bantered out to fucking oblivion. I'm a 26 y/o KHHV
>>
File: 1466569185268.jpg (1 MB, 1822x6602) Image search: [Google]
1466569185268.jpg
1 MB, 1822x6602
There's an infestation in my mind's imagination,
I hope that they choke on smoke 'cause I'm smoking them out the basement,
>>
Real friends, how many of us?
How many of us, how many jealous? Real friends.
It's not many of us, we smile at each other
But how many honest? Trust issues.
>>
>>29511561
Having Chad friends is the best. Sure they'll bust your balls but they'll try to boost you to their level best they can. It might be misguided and conflict with your idealization of women but they mean well. Not like girls who's friend groups basically bring each other down.
>>
>>29511600
Ashley if I can come with her to Asia
>>
>>29511600
Julie or Madelyn GET
>>
Me Me Me
i had lots of friends even some chad friends but still felt akward and lonely like i had to try my hardest to fit in even. felt like goku lowering my power well in my case my autism level which was at super autist 3
>>
>>29511600
MADELYN or KLARA PRETTY PLEASE
>>
I have two friends and a good amount of coworkers who seem to like me, but they're all people who are more interested in shooting the shit with me or anyone else rather than actually hang out and talk seriously or anything.

I just want someone who can share in how I feel. I had one once for about a month and it was great, but he fucked me over. I don't think I should trust anyone anymore.
>>
>>29511600
rollerini

hsodheur
>>
>>29511730
I'm a deadbeat cousin I hate family reunions
>>
>>29512557
I'm always blaming you but what's sad you not the problem

>tfw I'm the deadbeat cousin irl
>>
>>29511381
>tfw I'm just sayin she could do better
>>
>>29511600
gibe Colette bl0x
>>
>>29511600
i do not want the black one tbqh.
>>
>>29511381
I'm a normalfag by r9k standards (besides being a hkv), but I have severe AvPD and don't even feel the slightest motivation in talking with anyone. Still feel lonely though, so thats why I browse r9k.
>>
>>29511600
I'll take anything at this point f a m
>>
I thought I would be happy if I had just one friend. Now i do and i get pissed whenever he calls and never want to hang out with him
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.