[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like they are one of the most pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: photoshop-troll-sun.jpg (260 KB, 640x1015) Image search: [Google]
photoshop-troll-sun.jpg
260 KB, 640x1015
Does anyone else feel like they are one of the most pathetic people to have ever existed?

I remember things I had probably never given a second thought to before and realise how fucking shameful I was behaving now.

I can lose myself momentarily in a game, music or a fucking thread here on /r9k/ but no matter how much shit I can fill my head with a memory of many comes and slaps me in the face to make me remember who I am.

Does anyone feel like this?
>>
>>29511337
Sounds like you're mentally ill chummers
Better go see a therapist
>>
>>29511337
Recognizing a problem is step one to solving it, brev.

The fact that you can identify that there is something wrong means that there is a chance for you. Don't ignore it and sink back into the cycle. Break it and do something.
>>
>>29511391
Most of the people on here are mentally ill. I myself included. Mentally ill people are always robots and live ostracized socially isolated lives. Its the price to pay for genetics and upbringing.
>>
>>29511337
I forced myself to shower just a few minutes ago. It helped.
>>
start making a new man out of yourself.

make sure that the next person that slap you dies or at least get brutalized. that's literally how you should be in this world.
all the nonesense about being tolerant and "im not on his level" is bullshit, forget about that. your self respect goes far beyond than being mature. there is nothing mature about not fightning back, its just some baby boomers that think everything is negotiable through talk and reasoning, well its not. the real world is full of cunts that don't play with talk and reasoning
>>
>>29511441
>>29511399
>>29511391
The thing is I genuinely have done some awful shit.

I really don't think I'm overreacting, although obviously I'm slightly suspicious I am.

Like, I thought I could be a pro-athlete once, whilst I was being a drunk shitting in public (not infront of loads of people btw).

How the fuck can I live knowing that i was like this at some point?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 202x250
>>29511337
>falling for the guilt and shame meme

do whatever benefits you most until it stops working, who gives a fuck what other people think
>>
Kind of the opposite
I feel like i'm the most awesome person to have ever existed and that everyone else suck
>>
>>29511557
because that's in the past and you can be a better person now
>>
>>29511557
>How the fuck can I live knowing that i was like this at some point?

You just... Do it. Get over the shit you already did, start doing different things. Past is in the past and all that normie "profoundness".

I've done fucked up things too. Really, it doesn't matter. Own who you are and move on.

Fuck, this seems like chadposting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.