[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: wojak suicide.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
wojak suicide.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
>Spend 25 minutes putting thoughtful content into thread
>carefully edit out typos and redundancies
>0 replies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29511194
I know that feel, my brochacho
>>
>>29511194
>Spend 25 minutes putting thoughtful content into reply
>carefully edit out typos and redundancies
>thread 404s before filling out the Captcha
>>
>>29511237
It really fucking ruins your night, the worst part is that there are a million and one generic >tfwnogf threads with 200 replies
>>
>>29511261
>spend 25 minutes meticulously pondering the exact words to write in thread prompt
>forget to add picture
>thread gets deleted

J U S T
>>
File: 1465956512668.png (211 KB, 498x479) Image search: [Google]
1465956512668.png
211 KB, 498x479
>loner for years
>no friends, rarely leave the house
>meet someone from /r9k/
>start a relationship, but not really
>talk all day/night
>he decides he can't deal with me after 2 weeks
>I pretend I'm ok with that
>I'm not ok with that

Even robots don't want me
>>
File: bus stop wojak.png (239 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
bus stop wojak.png
239 KB, 900x675
>>29511430
>meet qt korean grill at bar with friends (inb4 ree)
>suppress autism to get her number
>mfw it was a fake number
>>
>it's 3am where i live (in spain)
>drunk and unemployed
>beat off twice today to obscure hentai from the 1990s
>not sure how I feel about my life
>>
File: 1466800258032.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1466800258032.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>29511430

Why are there so many gay guys here?
>>
>>29511717
extended deprivation of women leads many robots to want traps out of resentment for women
>>
>aug 23rd, 2015. be on r9k feeling tfwnogf
>fembot posts about wanting advice talking to guys
>find out she lives in my country, half-jokingly ask her on a date and provide email
>she emails
>a month later we've established we want to start a relationship and shit, we live in different cities but that's ok
>we visit each other, get very close, have first kiss and stuff together. i meet her family and all that
>get very sad after leaving her city one time, decide it's time to get my shit together and move up to live in her city
>things get more and more serious and more talk about the future crops up. she's happy about it
>skip to yesterday morning, i'm at work and about to go stay with her for two weeks to attend an interview for my dream job, go look at apartments, and generally spend nice time together
>the night before she is, as usual, extremely excited to see me
>ask in the morning if everything is ok, don't suspect a thing
>she breaks up with me, saying she wasn't comfortable that i'd basically changed my life in order to be with her - something that i hadn't even thought about, let alone been upset about. i have never been more surprised in my life
>realise it's probably because she wants to study overseas for a semester or two, something she brought up about a month ago but then shut down by saying it probably wasn't a good idea
>still haven't spoken much since

maybe it's just because she's young and doesn't know what she wants. but so often she'd say the sweetest things at random, up to about a couple of weeks ago. seems like it was more difficult to be honest about how she felt.
>>
File: dinosaur wojak.png (783 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur wojak.png
783 KB, 1500x1796
>yfw "study abroad" means she want's to get creampied by foreign chads
>>
File: 1466815817004.jpg (75 KB, 425x570) Image search: [Google]
1466815817004.jpg
75 KB, 425x570
it's normally the dumbest things that get the most replies
>>
OP, you probably were thinking you were being profound, when in reality your post was pedantic or derivative.

People looked at it and said 'ugh, whatever' and ignored it
>>
>>29511910
Please no Mexico
>>
>>29511636
This is not really related to the thread, but I'll add it anyway. I was thinking about pic-related, and how it will probably be considered a great piece of artwork in the future. Maybe it'll hang somewhere or be projected on a large wall and have a caption under it reading, "Bus stop Wojak," or something to that effect. Art history will have a branch of study for imageboard culture and it's "art", and the various figures and symbols that are represented most throughout. I just can't imagine a future historian, or researcher, or whomever, really anyone dealing in "ancient cultures" talking about Pepe and Wojak as if they mean anything substantial. But then I thought, shit maybe Wojak does mean something, to me at least anyway. I look at the picture and I immediately empathize and identify with Wojak. I'm a NEET now, but I used to be a wageslave, so I'd find myself in the exact same situation as Wojak is portrayed in: sitting, waiting for the bus, looking out into the dark street feeling depressed. And I'm sure I'm no different than many here. It's just so strange and surreal to think that this is culture, this what we are doing right now. This leads me to believe that culture, as a whole, is inherently absurd. I mean this is crazy; a group of loners posting pictures of frogs and bald men on a forum sharing stories and feels. But how different is it from other examples throughout history really?
>>
That feel is like 90% of my 4chan experience

Here's a reply brobot
>>
File: greenbone.jpg (2 MB, 1836x1836) Image search: [Google]
greenbone.jpg
2 MB, 1836x1836
>>29511194
>investing actual emotion into posts
>not just memeing for (You)s
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.