[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what the fuck is happening to me >get on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466383427527.jpg (103 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
1466383427527.jpg
103 KB, 597x720
I don't know what the fuck is happening to me

>get on tinder
>have some matches
>start talking
>immediately lose interest in them and just leave the conversation
>with others when I end up arranging a date, I cancel
>on other dating websites I just don't care after a while to continue talking
>every girl I've met over the years I just ignore

I honestly don't know why I actively destroy any chance of getting action/gf. But something in me just doesn't care enough.
>>
You have borderline personality disorder most likely

It's pretty common to see these kinds of things in people with BPD, that's why they make bad relationship partners
>>
Jesus Christ are you me? I cant keep enough interest to keep talking to these girls. I get 5-10 matches a day, with a few even outright starting convos. I just end up doing small talk then lose all interest and drop them within a day or two. I'm tempted to just ask if I can fuck them instead
>>
I think it's just kind of a fucked medium. It doesn't feel as real messaging back and forth compared to meeting in person. At least you're getting some attention. I struggle to start off with anything interesting and it usually just trails off into nothing if I'm not just outright ignored to begin with.
>>
i'm the same kind of. in person everything is cool. but the second they leave my line of sight i get into my own shit and never bother contacting them.
my own shit has been entertaining me better than people can since i was 5 years old. i've been a loner since i was like 8 years old.
when i was a kid, i used to just wander around the neighborhood alone from house to house, playing with people's shit, i did this all day. i would literally knock on people's door and be like, "hey can i come play your shit"
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.