[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does r9k think of Boogie? I sort of like him but also hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: z0T7Fz4.jpg?1.jpg (22 KB, 528x380) Image search: [Google]
z0T7Fz4.jpg?1.jpg
22 KB, 528x380
What does r9k think of Boogie?

I sort of like him but also hate him. Thoughts?
>>
>>29511021
He told me he had a rough childhood
>>
>>29511021
He's a fence sitting retarded faggot.
>>
>>29511021
Who the fuck is this fat turd and why hasn't he killed himself yet?
>>
>>29511021
A disgusting fat piece of shit living with a retarded fanbase
>>
He used to be okay but recently seems to be a smug piece of shit.
>>
He really could do with a few less pounds.
>>
Constantly bitches about his weight but is too stubborn/pathetic to do anything about it

In terms of streamers he's alright. I don't watch streaming shit but he seems decent enough
>>
File: boogie cousins.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
boogie cousins.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>29511021
>What does r9k think of Boogie?

He's wasting his career in Sacramento, I hope he goes to a better team soon. He'd be perfect for Oklahoma City imo.
>>
He's just a lucky robot. His job is to basically talk and play vidya and he somehow managed to find a qt gf with a thing for fatties, and even though he's probably getting cucked he seems pretty happy with his life.
>>
he's my favorite "that grinds my gears" reviewer, if he is even reviewing shit anymore.
when he rants it's top notch because he does that fat guy jowels breathing thing and i like it, it's a play on him, it's funny.
everything else is shit though.
>>
Well since this thread is full of 12 year olds ill give op an opinion.

He is ok. Used to be better, the quality of his streams has dropped, he doesnt really try to be funny and joke like he used to, now he just sits there like he has earned his fame and is done trying to be an entertainer. As for his youtube....eh. Some good some bad. But he needs to cut the crap and lose weight.
>>
>>29511235
Of course he's getting cucked, he's literally too fat to have sex. He can afford a personal nutritionist and trainer yet he refuses to put any effort into it.
>>
Like every utter waster "e-celeb" he's a useless sack of shit that contributes nothing to the world, which would be perfectly fine, except like all the useless sacks of e-celeb shits, they actually think they;re hot shit
>>
Does anyone know how Boogie met his wife Dez?
>>
>>29511317
Yea its actually a pretty sad story. From what I know she started writing him online. And then they met or something so she obv had some problems lol
>>
>>29511274
he was on supersize vs superskinny and fucking failed out of it

if humiliation on national TV can't force him to lose weight, nothing can
>>
One of the most genuine guys on youtube. Been around since the beginning.
>>
Enabling fanbase, cheating wife, and just the complete inability to stick to a diet or exercise plan. If not being able to sleep with his own wife won't make him lose weight, nothing will.

The guy is literally too nice, so much so that he doesn't even have an opinion on most things out of fear of offending someone.
>>
>>29511021
>fat
>literal cuck
>>
>>29511217
I can't believe they drafted another center, nobody would blame him if he left that shitshow. He should give the Knicks a shot.
>>
>>29512116
>literal cuck
Got any poof of that, buddy?
>>
File: boogie.png (706 KB, 1010x587) Image search: [Google]
boogie.png
706 KB, 1010x587
this guy is actually a waste of skin
>>
File: dez.png (604 KB, 611x541) Image search: [Google]
dez.png
604 KB, 611x541
>>29512154
here you go

dez
>>
>it's a "tell a sad story about my childhood then take my shirt off and make a declaration to the camera" video
>>
>>29512154
Nope. It's likely enough - given his weight and how his wife looks and acts - to trigger his fans like you.
'cuck'... I just like bandying that term about.
>>
File: 1465702873686.jpg (47 KB, 475x525) Image search: [Google]
1465702873686.jpg
47 KB, 475x525
>>29512198

She has never gotten that close to Boogie.
>>
>>29511021
liked him a bit maybe 4 years ago. now its just shit content and hes a queer now
>>
File: 1466008016527.jpg (110 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1466008016527.jpg
110 KB, 497x640
>>29511021
I couldn't care less about him. He comes off as a pathetic fuck from all of his complaining about his weight videos.

He also makes me feel better about myself. No matter how bad I have it I'll never be him.

>mfw he'll die before 2020
>>
>>29512154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMazTILsFvE
>>
>bitches about being fat
>whole gimmick is being a fat retard
>>
>>29512368
>my wife is leaving for the weekend

well thats all i needed to see
>>
Happy reprobate. I don't care about him.
>>
>>29511021
Joey's FAR more of a robot than that boogie cuck could even hope too be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twnIEJdzzws
>>
>>29512147
Did you see that play last night? What was he thinking
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.