[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
think im ready bros going to take the leap and make a grindr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1466785649999.jpg (55 KB, 1054x589) Image search: [Google]
1466785649999.jpg
55 KB, 1054x589
think im ready bros

going to take the leap and make a grindr

what should i expect?

not gay but mtf
>>
>>29510969
>what should i expect?
HIV
>>
>>29510969
Daily reminder to kill yourself tranny shithead
>>
>>29510969
here is what is going to happen.
>tons of "straight" guys begging you to fuck them in the ass and face
>gay guys calling you disgusting for ruining your body and asking why you cant just accept being gay instead
>everyone on there having at least 2 stds and not telling you about it
>pathetic loser virgin guys with no job asking you date them and saying they dont want to touch your dick
>>
everyone is mtf here now.

But do you pass?
>>
>>29511016
>pathetic loser virgin guys with no job asking you date them and saying they dont want to touch your dick
What's wrong with this? Platonic relationship sounds nice desu
>>
>>29510969
>think im ready bros
>going to take the leap and make a grindr
If you're sure that's what you want.
>what should i expect?
LOTS OF DICKS!
I would assume.
>>
>>29511023
>pass

literally anyone can pass

just ask if i'm cute, since that's what you really want to know
>>
Intense pleasure.
>>
>>29511065
are you cute? Post pics if you feel like it. you don't even need the whole face, or you can post body parts if you want.
>>
>>29511044
it doesn't sound nice to roasties because virgin = loser and no job = can't leech
>>
>>29511045
>if that's what you think you want

welk i don't really know any other way to get a bf. i was going to try r9k but there's just too much bait roasties and hate here, so i can't trust anybody that far
>lots of dicks
hmm
>>
>>29511076
mehh
>>29511090
maybe i'll post bp. not going to lie i'm still just a cuteboi mode, no hrt still and no clothes. work in progress. i am fit and thin framed though
>>
>>29510994
Why do bigotted twats feel like it's okay to claim people should die? Do they feel pleasure typing these words?
>>
>>29511152
>i was going to try r9k but
kek yeah. tbf robots can be extremely difficult to deal with too.

Beats me. I have no idea how grindr works. You can ask for ordinary dates too? Maybe sex that is too casual isn't the best way to start.
>>
>>29511231
short answer: yee

>>29511233
i figure it's better than craigslist where i'd just look like im selling myself

idk how any of this works, no social media profiles and no frens
>>
>>29511228
yeah sure np
lets see that pussy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.