[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Indian dudes more loyal because there is a shortage of women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 680x680
Are Indian dudes more loyal because there is a shortage of women?

What are the advantages for a white woman dating an Indian man?

inb4 poo in loo

We're talking wealthy, educated, hygenic Indian men here m'm may?
>>
>>29510605
>hygenic Indian men
As an actual Indian man. Let me tell you there is no such thing. Even my family here in the US bathes in lakes and rivers because they prefer it over showers. They also shit in them and when they to have shit in the toilet they don't flush and use their hands to wipe instead of toilet paper. We don't even have toilet paper in our house.
>>
>>29510638
Do you participate in this, Indian anon?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
>>29510638
I'm guessing the older generation still do this. Very old fashioned.

>muh superstition.

Most indian men are very hairy too.
>mfw whole body is hairy as an ape.
>>
i gotta tell ya. if one more of those ill-mannered Bollywood wannabe motherfuckers lets their little uppity shit faced child disrespect me again, i'm gonna embarrass them in front of their kid.
Indian children are on the same level as gypsy children.
>>
>>29510638
You're full of shit, John "I'm white" Smith
>>
Think about the humiliation you'll have to endure when picking up little pajeet from school as a white woman. Not as bad as little tyrese but still.
>>
>>29510605
The benefits are her children won't look like her, will have social problems of being mixed race, and uncommon and oftentimes difficult to treat health problems specific to mixed race people.
>>
I doubt it. The people of India are chock full of testosterone and are generally ugly . This is a perfect recipe for perpetual sexual frustration. Indian men want to fuck. The educated ones just hide it better.
>>
BUMP original image
>>
File: indianchild.jpg (31 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
indianchild.jpg
31 KB, 533x533
>>29510905
>>29510908
half brown-half white often end up looking white just with the tiniest bit of a darker complexion and a bit more exotic. popular examples are zayn malik and siva kaneswaran
>>
>>29512283
Unless he gets darker identity issues up the wazoo, I know that's usually with white fathers but not here
>>
>>29510605
Well, they paid the dowry before getting married after all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.