[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised by overprotective parents >tfw they didnot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>tfw raised by overprotective parents
>tfw they didnot let me go outside with my friends when i was 12-15 yo
>tfw im 18 yo
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw no friends
>tfw i didnot left my house for months
>tfw mom is angry and asking why i dont have gf or friends
>tfw she will pay a psychiatrist this october
>tfw if i dont go she will kick me out of house and i will be homeless
fucking shit of parents, they shouldn't have children if they dont know how to raise them
>>
File: kyonsigh.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kyonsigh.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>29510454

I feel you man, same shit kinda happened to me.
I never had to say anything, nobody wanted to hear my opinion on anything and nobody really talked with me about problems when I was younger.

Well and now my parents wonder why I never had a girlfriend, no friends and so on and so forth....
>>
>>29510454
>>tfw mom is angry and asking why i dont have gf or friends
what does she say when you tell her it's because she didn't let you go out?
>>
>>29510454
Story of my life.
In my case they chilled with that after me so my younger siblings are chad and stacies.
22 y/o retard hiding from thier 17 y/o normies in the basment going insane while they're yelling upstairs and shit.
>>
>>29510659
>thier 17 y/o normies
*their 17 y/o normie friends
>>
So why didn't you go out win your friends when you were 16 and 17?
>>
iktf

>>29510690
I did that and it still didn't help much. They didn't lessen up either during that time
>>
Whatever, just lie about everything. Shrinks are completely fucking useless.
>>
>>29510454

Stop whining about your shitty parents and just go on omegle, tinder, instagram or whatever and meet somebody to fuck.

It's not that hard, trust me.
>>
>>29510659

Hah! Be glad you got a basement I just got a shitty room. 22yo here too by the way.
>>
File: redHeadNsfw.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
redHeadNsfw.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>29510454
yeah, I know this.

>be me 12 years old
>Mum can I join martial arts club? they have a group for kids
>no, honey, what if somebody will hit you?

KEEEEK
>>
File: laughing-gurl.jpg (564 KB, 1435x1600) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gurl.jpg
564 KB, 1435x1600
>>29510761

Yes it is. Only because you got lucky that some girl sent you her tits over any of those sites doesn't mean that you will get that far.

That and if you're not from /fit/ its especially hard, the people just laugh at you how pathetic you are and ignore you. Unless you're a woman but hey than you got basically everything on a silver tablet.
>>
>>29510761

Yes it is. Only because you got lucky that some girl sent you her tits over any of those sites doesn't mean that you get that far.

Unless you come from /fit/ they will just laugh at you how pathetic you're. Well or you're female but than you play life on easy mode.
>>
ehh iktf

>be me
>preterm baby
>overprotective parents
>never went outside, parents never wanted me to play contact sports
>always have people do stuff for me so i don't get injured
>parents never let me speak, never voice my opinions
>develop low-esteem, depression, anxiety
>parents ask me why i can't function properly like others my age (19)
>no job, bad grades, khv

JUST
>>
>>29510937
>>29510895

Opps sorry, it said error though...
>>
>>29510454

I can relate.

My parents didn't allow me to travel outside of a 1-block radius from my house, until I moved out when I was 18.

I'm 24 now, and have managed to become partially normal, but the damage is done, and I'll never fully recover.

Not allowing your children to play outside should be considered child abuse, and any parent that does that shit should have their child taken away from them.
>>
>>29510895
Patience and manners reward everything.

Turst me, use those systems and you'll get pussy.
It's not about being lucky, it's about being a little smart bro.
>>
File: 1457916726801.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1457916726801.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
>>29510454
>tfw when raised by strict parents
>tfw they didn't let me go to parties
>tfw they won't let me have a gf until after college
>tfw in college now
>tfw kissless handholdless virgin with no friends
>tfw too scared to try and find a job because I'll have to talk to people
>tfw waiting for the moment I fail or finish college and they start asking me why I don't have a gf
>tfw they were less strict on my little brother
>tfw he went to parties and has friends that come over
>tfw when I have to drive him when he goes out
>>
File: 1451534726077.png (556 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
1451534726077.png
556 KB, 1000x1210
>>29510454
>having friends at 12-15
>ever wanting to go somewhere with them
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>29511112

I was with a girl once and patience and manners was what ruined it, it's all about being lucky, having good looks and reacting according to the situation.

Well and we're not even talking about actual relationships but simply getting sex the fastest way. The boys getting that are the ones who look good or are charming. Both traits we're lacking.

Actually you talk of the same nice guy bullshit that everybody tends to say. Yet if it goes to the substance of things, having good manners and being patient is "nice." But its only that. Its not "hot" its not "interesting," its simply "nice."

You get pet on your head for it and chad takes over from there.
>>
File: 1464157162431.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1464157162431.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>29510454
Parents really are scumbags. My mother controlled my life from day one and didn't let me do a single thing without approval or supervision, and now she wonders why I'm not more independent or successful.
>>
>>29511292
>ever wanting to socialize with other children
Just be happy you actually had a mother that loved you enough to try to protect you.
>>
>>29511335
"mother" "loved" "protect"
>>
File: 1463977102883.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463977102883.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>29511335
>a mother that loved you enough

That's the thing. She loved me enough to "try to protect me", but she doesn't love me enough to support me now that I have problems. She views me like an iPhone she bought and kept protected, but now is disappointed and angry at because it's not working well. She loves me enough to throw me into a psychiatric ward because I wanted to commit suicide, but doesn't love me enough to make my life bearable. We are only objects to our parents. They love us only as long as we fulfill our role.

I live in a pretty rural place, everyone around me was hiking and using public transportation when we were kids, but she didn't allow me to do any of those. Now she's pissed when I ask for a lift because she conditioned me to fear hitchhiking and be uncomfortable with public transportation.
>>
>>29511453
where do you live?
originalio sphaggetio
>>
>>29510454
>be born in early 80's
>kicked out of the house every morning
>forced to play with friends all day
>fed lunch and dinner cooked by mom every day
>get gf in high school
>go to college
>get married in colleged
>work as sysadmin
>buy a house
>>
>>29511501
I'm too paranoid to say. Someplace rural with very limited public transportation where you need a car or hitchhike to get out of your tiny backwards village. And I don't have a car of my own.
>>
>>29511536
so Netherlands or Israel?
>>
>>29511603
I have literally no idea how you reached those conclusions but one of them is correct.
>>
>went to a friend's house once in 4th grade to hang out
>didn't do anything with friends outside of school again until 11th grade
>"whoa is that ANON at a social gathering!? has hell frozen over?"
>>
>>29511626
Im gonna go with Israel.
Why are you so paranoid though?
If you say your country you're 1 in millions
If you say area in country you're one in 100k
If you say your village you're 1 in 500-10000
Even if you say your first fucking name you're still probably 1 in 5 unless your parents are hippy's
>>
>>29510659
I'm the opposite.

My older brother was given all the freedom in the world and ended up getting into trouble with the law (drugs and what-not). He was pretty much turbochad. Then when I came along I got sheltered hard from everything. My parents did everything in their power to make sure I didn't end up like him, but he actually ended up pretty good whereas I'm a complete shut-in with 0 social life.
>>
File: 1443812359336.jpg (9 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
1443812359336.jpg
9 KB, 251x221
>>29511721
There's one or two other Israelis on this site that I kinda know irl.

Also every time I mention my country I get those retarded happymerchant.jpg responses that derail the thread.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>tfw you weren't allowed to go out until you were 21

I remember I got my license at 16 and my parents outright refused to let me drive the car alone. Like what the fuck was the point of me getting a license then?

Also
>friends throughout childhood constantly invite me out
>always have to tell them no since parents won't let you do anything
>instead parents force you to play shitty team sports you have zero interest in

thanks mom, i'm sure putting all those soccer practices and tennis lessons to use being an asocial fucking loser!
>>
>>29510454
OP the answer is obvious. Just go to the psych like they force you to, and tell the psych everything about how they raised you.
>>
>>29511752
>There's one or two other Israelis on this site that I kinda know irl
So? It's not like you said you have a waifu pillow that you fuck 10 times a day.
It's probably not that big secret you're an autist with overprotective parents.

ata me-hatzafon o me hashtachim?
>>
File: israelijew.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
israelijew.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1333
>>29511752
How bad are israeli girls on a scale 1-10? I've always thought that israel has this sorta latin-american macho culture going on.

>Pic related; Happy merchantess.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 203x345
>>29511752
This is a Judaic post
>>
When the shrink prescribes you you do not take it.
Store it.
Save it.
Sell for profit when you are homeless.
>>
>>29511851
As I said I'm paranoid as fuck, for reasons not related to my mother, and value my anonymity, so not gonna answer those questions :^)

>>29511858
10. There is a macho culture going on, but a lot of hipsterism and hippie shit as well, it's pretty varied.
>>
>>29511858

you need to be:
Option 1: Mix of latin-american macho and nigger gangster.
Option 2: Be a stuck up faggot sadist bully ultra normie- "Im a manager at McDonals" "im an officer in the army" look at muh power and responsibilityz.
Option 3 - Do drugs all day go to party's in the forest and shit (*required to be good looking)
Option 4 - Be standard hipster and live in tel-aviv while doing a bullshit degree in college.
Option 5 - Be religious (You can look like shit) (need to get married before you can fuck)
Option 6 - Just be a normie/tourist (*Requires to be average looking)
Option 7 - Be emo (*Required to be good looking) (Be under 20)

That's the stereotypes of guys that get layed, not that different from other country's i guess.
>>
>>29511916
I live in the same type of place like you, guess im enjoying playing with the though that you might be someone i know.
meh

Why are you so paranoid though?
>>
>>29512081
Holy shit im autistic as fuck
>>
>>29512153
Tell me where you live and I'll tell you if I might know you.

Can't say why I'm paranoid, it's a recursion.
>>
>>29512319
Gush etzion
>>
>>29512438
Nope, I'm much norther.

What are you doing up? sleeping problems too?
>>
>>29512475
I like staying up at night, it's too hot during the day time.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.