[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life has gone to shit in a matter of days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1217012949980_f.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1217012949980_f.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>Be me
>30 years old, wife and a 1 1/2 year old kid
>wife works while I go to school full time
>wife makes good money, we have a nice house and nice things
>also have 20k in credit card debt because stupid with finances, bunch of stupid shit from my past popping up now when I am not working anymore

Then it gets bad

>Wife was just told she is getting laid off two days ago, company is going under.
>Highly doubt she can get a new job for her position in this town, it took forever to find this one
>have a car loan, just bought this house in January, costs $2400 a month with rent and utilities
>no savings on either end
>son is probably an aspie, has to go to speech therapy because he only grunts and points
>I am on antidepressants and ADHD meds, wife is on some meds for a rare condition, controlled when on meds that cost a lot but covered by insurance (won't have insurance)

It seems easy to just up and move again, except the cost of moving, selling the house already and racking up more debt will sink our credit rating and fuck us over for a long time. It comes down to getting lucky and her finding a job hete (unlikely) or me dropping out of college and going back to the Navy, which I got out of so I could go to school and get a good career. They probably won't even take me back unless I lie about the antidepressants, but then I will feel like shit and probably get deployed again and kill myself.

Pray for me.
>>
Op here, I said "rent" when talking about my house but I meant mortgage. If it was rented then life would be easier.
>>
>>29510362
Get autismbux for the kid.
>>
So.. what do you want us to tell you? Don't you have friends and family. Ask them for help. Christ, dude why even post this shit
>>
File: 1465045241840.png (367 KB, 600x727) Image search: [Google]
1465045241840.png
367 KB, 600x727
>>29510362
>"Pray for me."

Anon don't wanna be that guy, but if there is a God, I'm pretty sure he's laughing at you.
>>
>>29510501
Just posting. I know none of you can help. I mostly was just looking to get insulted and told to go away.
>>
>20k in credit card debt

You fucking idiot. You and your dipshit wife deserve everything that is going to happen to you.
>>
You know what the sad thing is? People do this shit all the time, and it's considered "normal". Why even bother having children if you aren't financially stable? There are other factors. It's not just that I suppose, some people simply aren't fit to be parents. To think you need a license to drive but not to have kids. What a world we live in.
>>
get fucked normalfag OP
>>
>getting married
>having children
LOL

Glad I'm not retarded like OP.
>>
sounds like you built up a house of cards.
file for bankruptcy, sell all your possessions then move into an apartment and start over.
>>
>>29510362

you have had regular sex.

fuck off, you will find no sympathy here
>>
>>29510601
This tb.h famalamagotchi
>>
Wow it's like your actions can have bad consequences. You fucked up too many times and now youre too far in to get unfucked. Have fun with your retarded child and wife that will eventually fucking resent you. Actually that is the best part. You fucked up so bad the person you presumably love more than anyone will fucking hate your guts soon it is only a matter of time.
>>
Praying for you Anon OP. I hope you recover from this situation.
>>
>being married

normies leave now
>>
>>29510362
What about going your parents and families?

Take out a bigger loan, and really try to get a job. I don't know. I'm a broke NEET Highschool dropout who is probably going to jail, so I'm not one to talk.
>>
>>29510742

>who is probably going to jail

This sound like an interesting story

What for?
>>
Look for part time work while your wife looks for another full time job.

I know she will, but full time school still enables you to work. It'll be hard, but you're the man of your house, aren't you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.