[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever willingly become a "my wife's son"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: ex gf.jpg (55 KB, 500x763) Image search: [Google]
ex gf.jpg
55 KB, 500x763
Would you ever willingly become a "my wife's son" guy under any circumstances?

Be completely honest here.
>>
You're going to give a better explanation of what you mean by that
>>
Maybe if she's way out of my league, and she is actually really attracted to me and also wants a child with me too...then yeah why not
>>
>>29510287
cuck

kill yourself
>>
>>29510229
Yes she would need to be at minimum an 8/10 in looks, the real father would need to be completely out of the picture, the kid isn't mixed race, she would be making at minimum 6 figures a year, we live in her house, I wouldn't have to work, and she would be willing to breed with me having multiple children.

My standards for women that aren't single mothers are vastly lower.
>>
>>29510229

I would have to get a lot of money for that deal.
>>
Only if she was a widow and the child was very young and she was I'm-never-going-to-get-this-good-again hot and she had a good personality to boot
>>
>>29510247
Not hard to understand unless you are retarded anon.
>>
File: 1435592893128.gif (454 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1435592893128.gif
454 KB, 180x180
yeah fuck it

milfs are the best
>>
Nope. I will never ever raise the child of a nigger who fucked my wife.
>>
>>29510229
Depends. Explain yourself, OP.
>>
>>29510229
Yeah she needs to be ALL the following for me to consider it:

>Nine out of ten looks or a perfect ten
>No mixed race kids
>I don't have to do anything with the kid
>She is well off.
>She is a widow.
>She has more kids with me.

If I am going to be a cuck then she damn well better be a super model.
>>
>tfw I am the wife's son
>>
No, I'd rather kill myself.
>>
>>29510229
Yes. No specific preconditions. She would have to be an awesome woman. But frankly I would find it hard to imagine. I've been warned about this.
>>
>>29510324
You forgot to mention that although her son would be the oldest that your eldest kid would be the heir.
>>
>>29510372
Unrelated (just related to pic)
How did you feel about Lonely and Horny?
>>
Nope, I'm a "my mom's husband" guy.
>>
>>29510229
If she looked like this?

....probably
>>
it would depend on how old the kid is, and if their dad's still in the picture. i'd rather date a woman with a 18 year old kid than the same woman with a 8 year old, so that i wouldn't have to be as involved for their formative years (assuming it worked out)
>>
>>29510287
>why not
Because if every guy took upon themselves the responsibility to NOT give any lee way to single mothers
If women knew that once they have some guys child they are either bound to him of will face loneliness for the rest of their life
you wouldnt have to worry about her striking you with divorce and taking half o your shit
which by the way is the biggest strain in any prospects of starting a family
>>
I'm into mother/son roleplay so yes, but only if your wife is attractive.
>>
File: 1466806501342.jpg (89 KB, 922x591) Image search: [Google]
1466806501342.jpg
89 KB, 922x591
>>29510229

If the mother were unimaginably rich or well connected, then yes.
>>
If she's rich and takes care of me.
>>
If either I have kids from another marriage or she and I are also having kids.
>>
>>29510229

Yes, of course, if my wife's son is also my son
>>
>>29512377
Surely the people in that pic can't be real.

>I cried tears over a perceived injustice, NOTICE ME WORLD!! LOOK AT HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PERSON I AM!!
>>
>>29510229
no.
nothing but my kids are coming out my mommy wifes puss
>>
No. I'll choose 2D over a non-virgin every day.
>>
>>29510229
Depends

If it's a woman who had a kid in wedlock and the dad died, I would

She was just loose, she can go fuck herself
>>
File: 1462067711991.jpg (91 KB, 602x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462067711991.jpg
91 KB, 602x1000
Fuck yeah senpai. If she's cute and has a cute daughter i would daddy them both my nigga
>>
>>29510629
I feel that it is too expensive, although the production quality is p good
>>
>>29510229
I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>29510229
No

This wouldn't be a problem if her previous relationship worked
>>
>>29510229
If I'm uncertain I'll get a blood test, and if it comes back negative then that's that.

I don't really want to raise any kids let alone some douchebag's kid. also for the most part I'm only attracted to intelligent females beyond sexual attraction, so I doubt I would be in this situation.
>>
>Widow
>Very attractive (8/10+)
>Relatively young
>Wants to have kids with me
>Has money (doesn't have to be filthy rich)
>>
>>29510229
If i had a brother died and he died,I'd probably be (socially) forced to marry his wife.

But that's traditional
>>
>>29510229
No I'd rather stay completely alone than resort to that
>>
>>29513158
You'd also have to cum in her, you filthy Hebe.
>>
>>29510229
"my wife's son" should be "my wife's future criminal loser". Kids raised by single mothers are fucked. Their brains are fried from being neglected so much.
>>
>>29513259

Being a stepdad is really a terrible thing to do to yourself. There is literally no upside, no silver lining. The financial and time burden of being a parent is massive. The woman will exploit you to take care of her child, who she will always love more than you, and constantly compare you to previous lovers. She is also likely to cheat on you. The child will show zero appreciation for all of the sacrifice you make for him, and will resent you, no matter what, because you will never be his real dad. Everybody else in society will not respect you for this, they will pity you, if even that, because it is hard to pity somebody who brought all of their problems on themselves.
>>
File: 1466658725482.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1466658725482.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>29510229
I always tell myself I wouldn't, the very idea disturbs and disgusts me, but deep down I have a sneaking suspicion I would buckle real quick if I liked the girl enough. I'm very lonely...
>>
>>29512009
>letting a kid grow up fatherless and retarded

Wew lad.
>>
>my wife
nah, fuck that homie
>>
>>29512009
So where do the absentee dads stand, in your eye?
>>
>>29510229
No
Not because of the funny cuckold meme, but because I'm afraid she'd expect me to know how to be a good parent
If he was older and it's past the point where I'd have to take on any parental responsibility, maybe.
>>
>>29513514
>who she will always love more than you

The amount of desperate women who treat the products of their failed previous relationships like absolute shit while waiting hand and foot on the new guy totally contradict this notion. Lots of these women see the kid as a fucking nuisance and a reminder of the ex that they hate, these kids get abused and neglected.

Hell, it isn't even uncommon for these women to outright allow a pedophile boyfriend to rape their child to keep him around. Some pedophile circles actually recommend finding a desperate single mother.
>>
>>29510229
Might do it as some kind of emotionally self-destructive martyrdom. The thought of my life being a fucking tragedy is appealing to me sometimes.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.