[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here? 3:25 and onward for the goodstuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: Angry sweaty man..png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Angry sweaty man..png
1 MB, 1200x675
Who was in the wrong here? 3:25 and onward for the goodstuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6zJrN9zRQ
>>
>even that retarded Mexican Homer Simpson has a gf
JUST
>>
That fucking overbite..
>>
Proof of dysgenics. Donald Trump's our White Terry Crews, and we're basically living during whenever idiocracy took place.
>>
>>29510141
the guy in the car. I saw this video a few days ago..
>>
>>29510141
I think that man is genuinely autistic and that's like his sister or something

>your mom x infinity
>cookie monster shit
>that laugh

He doesn't even sound Mexican he sounds like a Mexican cartoon character
>>
Didn't watch the video but typically, the bike drivers are fucking cunts who get easily buttmad about stupid road rage things like "hurr durr he cut me off!!!" all while driving very dangerously themselves.

Going to watch the video now and see if this is any different.
>>
Wow, fucking white people are pretentious shits everywhere. Literally sound like a bitch.

>"Well your not saying anything intelligent"
>"Muh army!"
>apologizing umpteen times throughout the video

Fuck whites.
>>
>>29510552
yeah, what the fuck was with him? It seemed like he was developmentally stuck in the 6th grade
>>
>>29510552
The retarded white guy was the one with the cookie monster shirt, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>29510558
Legit.

>I'm going to drive a fucking barely street legal piece of shit that increases my chances of dying by 300%
>this indicates that I care about my safety, so don't endanger it!
>>
>>29510609
I know, I was talking about the autistic Mexican who kept bringing it up like it actually means something

EY LOOK AT YOU DAWG WITH YOUR COOKIE MONSTER SHIT

Like the the guy on the bike wasn't aware that he was already wearing that shirt on himself.
>>
>>29510648
Glad someone feels the same way.
My father always used to mutter to me in the car about how much he wishes he could hit and kill the bike drivers who speed around him and in between cars, because they're the same people that follow someone home if they get cut off and do an "epic confrontation" on them.
>>
>>29510141

the fucking biker was in the wrong pursuing the guy that far what a fuckin butthurt pussy
>>
White dude seems like a crazy instigating faggot and mestizo dude is a subhuman retard. They are absolutely both in the wrong, but it's still entertaining.
>>
>>29510141

that entire fucking video was autistic
>>
sounds like a bunch of mexishits are mad ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ

face it, the white race reigns supreme
>>
>>29510685
This but the spic is still in the wrong as well for being a fucking retard and pursing the fight instead of laughing him off and going inside walmart.

I can't believe people like this exist.

"DURR YOU DRIVE DANGEROUSLY EVEN THOUGH I CHOOSE TO DRIVE A BIKE THAT INCREASES MY ODDS OF DYING BUT OVER 1000% IF YOU DON'T DRIVE PERFECTLY I WILL FOLLOW YOU HOME AND CONFRONT YOU THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

They both should be put down.
>>
I mean they were both in the wrong for different reasons but, but I support fistfights with the mentally deficient so really it's win-win.

Any more videos of normies beating the shit out of each other?
>>
Biker overreacted by chasing him down but guy in the car is a complete fucking retard
It's pretty close but car guy's probably worse
>>
>>29510141
spic was wrong, good punches though
7/10 laughed too hard
>>
>>29510730
i work on the strip and i would love to jump into one of these and backup the guy who isn't part of a racist brown group of pack animals.
i would just wait for someone to try and sucker punch the guy, then walk up behind the guy suckerpunching and sucker punch him.
someone would leave bloody or dead, especially if you take the winner's side.
>>
The guy on the bike is an attention whore and just followed him for views. Also he kept asking him to think of a better insult but "you're not intelligent" and "think of something better to say" are just as repetitive and lacking in creativity.

That being said the beaner is clearly just as obnoxious
>>
>>29510519
I published it in /pol/. People complained because I'm brazilian and I said BUILD WALL.
>>
>>29510141
>Who was in the wrong here?
Wow I wonder
>>
Tries to act like the moral epicenter throughout the whole event and then calls that chick a fatty straight to her face.

He's just as bad what a fake idiot.
>>
>tries to act intelligent
>tries to act in the right
>still followed the Mexican because he's butthurt he cut him off
>calls the obviously quiet and self conscious girl fat to her face

White guy sucks

>terrible insults, terrible driver
>obviously retarded
>angry spic
>laughs to act like he's not upset
>touches another man's property
>gets mad when the guy defends it
>keeps trying to attack even though he's obviously going to get the shit beaten out of him

Mexican guy sucks

Put them both down, euthanasia, they need to be gone.
>>
File: 1418738760349.jpg (125 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1418738760349.jpg
125 KB, 960x960
>white guy with his tail between his leg the entire video
>>
File: not impressed.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>>29510141
wait, so why is the angry mexican guy insulting him for?
is he angry because he parked his motorcycle in a normal parking space or what?
>your mom insults
the insults are just immature and unintelligent.
>>
>>29510953
>wait, so why is the angry mexican guy insulting him for?

BECAUSE HE FUCKED HIS MOOOM HE FUCKED HER GOOOD HOOOOO-EEEEEEEE
>>
>>29510750
But driving the bike only increases danger to yourself. Driving a car dangerously makes you a threat to everyone.

Honestly though you sound butthurt as fuck.
>>
>>29510922
So the obvious winner here is the mexican guy's girlfriend who is (might I add) a total HOTTIE!!
>>
>>29510141
Average mexican.

Wall just got 10 ft higher
>>
>>29511180
>tfw mexican guy has gf but i dont
>>
>>29510675
I too fantasize about brutally murdering people who annoy me.
>>
Neither of these retards are right. Him being a Sargent in the Army should've just laughed him off and walked away. Mexican shouldn't have been such a stereotypical beaner.

But alas this will be used as ammunition to justify why car drivers should be allowed to bully bikers because of this rare retard. I drive a bike myself, and I drive safely when I'm around other cars. Yet everyone still gets mad at me for no reason.
>>
>>29510141
>>29510141
spicity dickspic is in the wrong. if you touch someones property like that, don't expect not to get punched. and he kept coming after him after he first got pushed anyway, so as far as the fight goes, the spic got what he asked for.

i should also say that the motorcyclist is a retard for following the spic and getting so pissed off just because he drove by him fast in a residential neighborhood.
>>
>>29510675
Overgeneralizing all bikers this hard is not the right way to go about it. Your father based that sentence off of assumptions and it's ridiculous.

Bikers mostly follow traffic rules, we might speed a bit but we are hyperaware of our surroundings so we don't fucking die. We also have retard riders who speed and do wheelies and shit on public roads. We call them squids and cars have their equivalent in the form of Asian need for speed fans and diesel truck drivers that hit motorcyclists because they can

Also going between lanes is legal almost everywhere in the world
>>
>>29511611
>Also going between lanes is legal almost everywhere in the world
doesnt mean you should be going 50mph when the rest of traffic is going 40
>>
why do some carfags hate bikefags so much?

I have never had an issue with bikers in my whole life expect for the big groups which are annoying but really no reason to hate them

It's not even a case by case basis. On EVERY video with bikers there is always that one guy fucking raging and screaming about how he would run bikes over

it's stormfag tier bullshit
>>
>>29510141
>guys drives too dangerous
>lets follow him to get him on my go pro
>confront and provoke the retard
>retard gonna retard
>doesn't leave after realizing the guy is a retard
>spergs out over the retard touching his bike
>gets into a fight with the retard cause he touched his bike again

They're both idiots. Hopefully the biker wraps himself around a utility pole one day.

Most of these motorcycle idiots crying about road rage are usually the cause of all their troubles.

>drive around with a go pro acting like a dick
>be surprised when people act like a dick in return
>>
How will normies explain this? How that guy has GF? Because of his awesome personality, because he's not a woman hater? LUL

Women like douches
>>
>>29511842
Shit tier people attract other shit tier people.
It's not rocket surgery.
>>
Anyone have more videos of Mexicans getting btfo?

I can't stand these fucking salsa niggers.
>>
>>29510215
she is fat and ugly though
>>
File: MAXIMUM OVERMADMAN.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM OVERMADMAN.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
Saw this video yesterday and thought about it thoroughly

Come to think of it, that's how I used to fight back in school, with one million throat punches in series. That's some good, not great, but good fighting skills, for a man with a cookie monster shirt. He deflects the spic with blows to the neck, smart, and hits him on the face plenty, but I'd like to see a broken nose or a good punch to the jaw to take him down definitively.

But I almost kind of understand why mentally retarded mexican Homer Simpson jumped out of the car pissed off already, wouldn't you be pissed off if a faggot biker followed you to the end of the world because you sped aside him ten years ago?
Either way, I sure wanted to see the biker shooting him to the goddamn face and have this video be on best gore instead
>>
>>29510141
Instigated and got fucked up. Bretty funny.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.