[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have one chance for a gril to like me >she seems to like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
File: image201606240001.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image201606240001.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>have one chance for a gril to like me
>she seems to like me things are good
>fuck it up
>she doesn't even fucking tell me I'd fucked up, we just continued talking as normal even after
>she lied to my fucking face telling me its okay and then de-adding me later
>think I'm gonna die of heart-break/depression
>if I don't I'm contemplating suicide again
>mfw

well I'm still a KV loser robot neet lads

never try to get a girl off /soc/
>>
cut your hair, shave your face, get a different frame for your glasses. you'll look pretty cool desu lad
>>
>>29509956
Stop cutting your hair like that
>>
>>29509987
>>29509990
I'm not trying to look better lads I'm trying to feel better
>>
>>29510001
>new look
>new you
>look better
>feel better
>>
>>29510001
looking better is key to making people in real life think of you better and act upon those thoughts in a positive nature
>>
I'm channeling the fact I was lied to into anger so I feel less depressed.

Maybe I should greentext my fuckup followed by the painful ending
>>
File: wot.png (400 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
400 KB, 524x524
you need a fucking hair cut, harry potter
and some contact lenses

and some god damn balls

it's not like you're ugly or anything just stop being a faggot
>>
File: Picture 5.jpg (574 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Picture 5.jpg
574 KB, 2048x1536
bro do you even lift
>>
Etsubatsuru
>>
Part one of Ryan's wild ride:
>be me
>be immune to insults to my appearance for the most part
>decide to shitpost on /soc/ for keks because I'm a full robot and wonder what normies would think
>this girl looks nice
>we meet in a thread I shitposted in
>she says she likes me
>she looks too good for me
>must be too good to be true
>reverse-search her image and find nothing
>cool shes a real person
>my bro notices this
>he knows I'm gonna get hurt by this /soc/ gril
>he reverse-searches her image as well but hes better at that then me
>he finds her tumblr
>he shows me
>talks about how it'd degenerate and that theres a bunch of redflags
>being a robot I ignore the redflags
>we start texting a lot early June
>>
>>29510270
Part two of Ryan's wild ride:
>we're falling hard for each other
>I observe her tumblr and make decisions catered to her
>I spill the spaghetti
>she says she'll be my gf
>holy fuck that worked
>euphoria high lasts for hours
>she frequently "can't talk" due to exams
>despite this her tumblr is active
>I should have dropped her at this redflag
>keep going because I had become too attached to her
>this week
>we're videochatting and talking about love shit
>I've fallen hard for her
>I feel guilty she doesn't know I was stalking her tumblr
>>
>>29510270
>this isnt even irl
>>
>>29510337
Part three of Ryan's wild ride:
>one day she has me make a tumblr
>she makes another with less degenerate stuff because she was afraid I'd be spooked off by her degenerate stuff
>make a tumblr blog
>feeling really guilty now
>yesterday
>we talk in the morning, everything seems fine
>I give her my facebook to stalk
>she stalks it and stuff
>she said she was into stalkers
>I admit and tell the story
>she lied to me and said that everything was okay
>we continued to talk
>while looking at my facebook and friends she tells me to tell my sister that she thought she was cute
>Never get around to it
>she leaves to go eat lunch
>I was clueless about what was about to happen
>I've fucked up

>>29510356
Feelings disregard distance desu
>>
>>29510444
Fucking don't think about it. Go play videogames or what ever. You'll be fine. Off with yer fuck outtahere
>>
>>29510467
Unless you're low key basking with subtext.
>>
>>29510444
The end/the great dive on my emotional rollercoaster:
>we've both been deceptive to each other
>she nukes her public tumblr, secondary private tumblr, her twitter. Makes her tumblr private.
>due to a tumblr exploit because she added me on that account briefly so I can see it due to a bug or something
>she doesn't tell me anything
>hasn't de-added me on skype yet or her stalker account she made to stalk my facebook
>her tumblr says something about regret with all references to me deleted
>anxiety attack
>this morning
>message her on skype and tumblr, asking why she nuked her shit on her skype and if she stopped liking me on her tumblr
>no response to anything
>go to friends house despite the fact I feel ill
>I was right to have an anxiety attack
>she de-adds me on skype and that fb account she made to stalk
>she leaves a message on her tumblr telling me to leave her alone
>leave her one last message on skype saying "SORRY" before removing it. left a message on her tumblr asking why she couldn't just tell me
>and that leads to where I'm at now

I feel like complete shit but I'm not sure if I should
>>
>>29510467
I've tried not to think about it but I can't fucking help it
>>
>>29509956
stop blowing up like a little girl at the slightest worry or insecurity. it sounds like you started raging at this girl over nothing and only made things worse by pressing the issue and trying to force her into admitting she thinks you're weird or something.

you look like a healthy white male with a full head of hair. you have more hope than 90% of this board. don't give up. just work on bettering yourself and stop getting so butthurt over nothing.
>>
>>29509956
I think you're very cute. :3
>>
>>29510869
t-thanks I guess

>>29510860
>healthy
yeah... nah...
>>
>>29510658
You are one especially whiny cunt.
>>
>>29510964
I know I'm a shitty person desu

I think I'm gonna an hero
>>
> never met in real life

Every fucking time whenever a faggot tells one of these stories. I hate to shit on a robot even more than needs be but your loneliness is making you grasp at even the tiniest bullshit. Cut it out and actually think about what's going on. She might as well be an AI for the fucking difference it makes
>>
>>29510996
as i said emotions disregard distance
>>
>>29510996
This.

She nuked her shit so that creeptards like you wouldn't flush her lewd tumblr into her facebook out of spite.
What even were you expecting to come from this?
>>
>>29511456
I thought 4chan of all people would know the difference between texting and reality.
>>
>>29511513
>>29511456
She told me she was into creeps and lied to me. I've deleted all pictures of her visible on my computer to try and forget about her. I'm just upset she lied to me instead of straight telling me I fucked up. I feel bad about the whole thing. This is what happens when I let my emotions blur logic, I regret all of it. I've decided to go back to giving up on females after this experience.

>>29511533
I'm a hopeless autist desu
>>
>>29511456
Emotions disregard distance.
Physical contact does not. You've never met, you don't know how well It would've worked
>>
>>29511593
No one is "in to" inherently negative qualities
>>
>>29511595
yes, but I am emotionally damaged now, even more than I already was before. Any robot who finds themselves in a similar situation, don't do what I did. Forget women.

>>29511614
She posted about being into it. How was I to know she lied.
>>
File: 1466176124961.png (106 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
1466176124961.png
106 KB, 348x278
>>29511635
>totes malotes an original post
>>
blasting your intense autisme on r420bot is a really great way to get chicks bro
>>
>>29511669
I'm looking to get my feels out, not find a female. I've given up on females completely.
>>
>>29510444

I vomited in my mouth when you said 'desu'.

Don't be such a whiny boy. You're a grown adult, and relationships go sour sometimes. Yes they hurt, and it takes time to get over it, but wallowing over it and picking through the pieces ain't going to help.

The fact that you admit to stalking and checking her tumbler and comparing to her Facebook makes you sound insecure. No one likes both of those things.

Moreover, picking up from what you've said, you've put this woman on pedalstall and have been living through her. Until you love yourself, you won't really be ready to be in a full relationship so maybe that's where you need to start.
>>
>>29511731
>I vomited in my mouth when you said 'desu'.

Also, it's pedestool.
>>
>>29511731
Desu is word filter for t.bh newfag
>>
>>29511731
1. It's japmoots gay filter

2. I'm not a weeb

3. I can't love myself. I am just returning home to r9k to get my feels out.
>>
>>29511738

Mmmmm 'pedestool'
>>
>>29511696
go fuck dudes then shlohomo gaystein
>>
>>29511798
I'm not gay tho

Maybe I should get chemically castrated
>>
>>29511749

Hahaha.. been around 4chan for a loooooonnng time newfag. 'desu' is gay as shit. Get out of the basement.
>>
>>29511749
>newfag
>for not recognizing a word filter that's several months old at the most
>>
File: 2179159-agent_smith.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2179159-agent_smith.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>29511825
>this nigger
>this nigger right here
>what he up to this nigger

desu
>>
>>29509956
what did you do exactly OP?
>>
>>29510658

girls on 4chan... you need to avoid thise fucked up bitches. girls on the internet in general. use them or nudes and always be aware this shit is just a game for them. you will have the upper hand. i used many chicks as cam sluts and they all left at some point ignoring me, even though they saif they loved me and i just played along but didnt give a shit about those sluts. so im not even hurt, since i didnt have any feelings for them and just now internet bitches will always behave like this. (when theyre lonely and sad they will come back). ill save my feelings for real life. but a bit to autistic there, so this might tae a while.
>>
>>29511863
ugh, don't... just don't bother to find out. he greentexted it, you can read it, but.. don't.. don't read it. it's really fucking gay man. just leave the thread.
>>
>>29511863
Read the greentext

We were both deceitful and both fucked up

I just hope I never see her again

>>29511905
I've ignored so many warnings it makes me feel so much regret
>>
>>29511905
OK, got it! Meet a girl who doesn't use the internet. Should be easy. Uh, saaay... does anyone have a time machine??? LOL!!!

seriously though that's stupid
>>
>>29511863
He greentexted it. Took about four posts and literally nothing happened the whole time.
>>
don't worry about it friend. she probably has a fucking penis.
>>
>>29511975

with internet girls i mean bitches that spend their whole day on social media sites, or even worse indonesian imageboards.

there are many girls that dont have tumblr, instagram or any other bullshit of that sort and just browse the internet or movies, music and messaging ppl they know in real life. those girls are in the clear.

red flags: social media besides facebook, 4chan user, being on omegle.

i you look for cam sluts look on there. its great to get to know how horny and at the same time emotionally pretending they are. theyll say they love you at one day and leave the other. i use this for my advantage and make them masturbate in every position i know, moaning my name and stuff.... good way to release that sexual desire with real girls. scumbags would probably record them and blackmail them, but im a good person so id never do that. and i never let them know im using them. let them think theyre using you.
>>
File: 1444235839139.jpg (33 KB, 351x472) Image search: [Google]
1444235839139.jpg
33 KB, 351x472
>>29510270
>my bro notices this
>he knows I'm gonna get hurt by this /soc/ gril
>he reverse-searches her image as well but hes better at that then me

Don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so. You're omitting many details and redflags like pictures of her worshipping periods, and fucking having period blood smeared on her face. Jesus fuck, I told you, over and over, you'd get hurt. I keep telling you, stop posting your face, stop posting your name, you won't listen to me and I don't know what to do fampai, I don't wanna see you hurt, friend, but you do this to yourself, you keep putting yourself out there like this and not listening to anything I say.
>>
>>29512151
is it supposed to be intriguing that "ryan's brother" showed up in the thread? i'm on the edge of my seat here. jane, stop this crazy thing.
>>
>>29512200
I foresee no interesting developments, but I'm going to let this thing evolve on its own.
>>
>>29512230
i don't think it's suited to the environment.
>>
>>29509956
Can I ask why you felt it was necessary to post you picture on an anonymous imageboard? Didn't you just say not to try to get a girl off /soc/? Is this a subtle attempt at getting a girl from /r9k/?

I'm assuming that you're hoping that someone will see something in you here and will want to talk to you over skype or something.
>>
File: 1465538736592.jpg (52 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1465538736592.jpg
52 KB, 1280x853
>>29512200
I'm not a brother, I just met him on the internet and he linked me the thread, I don't know what else to tell you. It's not some "coincidence", he literally links me this kind of stuff whenever he posts it.
>>
>>29512245
What do you mean?

>>29512253
Okay, now I'm intrigued.
>>
>>29512230

I agree. This is the laziesr script writing for a soap or bait ever.
>>
>>29512279
There isn't much else going on anyway. Let's watch.
>>
>>29512279
I wish I was b8ing and didn't feel a hole inside me right now
>>
>>29512294
You're still upset?
>>
>>29512304
I want to commit suicide

that was the only time I've ever felt loved and this's how it ended
>>
>>29512324
Do it, faggot. It's the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>29512343
problem is I'm a fucking pussy
>>
File: 1452492603401.jpg (52 KB, 325x370) Image search: [Google]
1452492603401.jpg
52 KB, 325x370
>>29512271
Intrigued about what? All I've gotta say is I told him so, several fucking times, since he said "I met this chick on /soc/", over to when she told him she had a thing for the columbine shooters and other serial killers. I shit you not, this was red flag galore and then he didn't want to stop talking to her despite me insisting that it wasn't worth it and that he was gonna end up in pieces.
>>29512279
He's not baiting, he just got attached too quickly, and got hurt.
>>29512294
First love always hurts, Ryan, stop whining and posting threads on r9k for attention, when you've got me on steam to whine to. At least stop posting your face in these, I honestly still don't get why you do it.
>>
>>29512393
my emotional state clouds my logic and judgement
>>
Dude.. since when do girls find stalkers attractive. You shouldn't have mentioned that at all. Don't listen to them when they say shit like that. She was lying to try and see if you were a normal stable person. Women lie all the time. They're better at socializing and playing the 'games' than men are.
>>
>>29512393
Quit Ryin' to Ryan you Riar. Attention whoring on /r9k/ makes everybody feel better.
>>
>>29512393
I mean his psyche. I'm intrigued as to what's going on in his psyche. How can he be this retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 228x221
Any one else give up on getting a gf? I haven't tried yet but I already know... It's not possible for me. I can barely talk to them online I can't imagine in irl.
>>
hey ryan i'm a new girl and i'm fingering my pussy looking at your pic and reading your story. wanna skype?
>>
>>29512452
I'd never fallen for a gril before this

I'm a diagnosed sperg

>>29512458
I wish I never had

it feels so much shittier than when I as a robot

>>29512474
I have no idea if you're memeing me or not but my skype is oogeneral_ryanoo

Any lads who wanna add me can
>>
File: 1454125266349.jpg (51 KB, 421x434) Image search: [Google]
1454125266349.jpg
51 KB, 421x434
>>29512452
He's a bit of a normie, desu, he's got a couple of IRL friends but then again he's just awkward and a bit autistic, I think. He's chill enough to hang out and play some games with so I'll probably give him the fact that I don't think it was his fault that this girl dropped him just like that. In all honesty I'm a bit glad she did, it's probably better for him in the long run.

>>29512445
I didn't rie to ryan don't call me a riar
>>
>>29512248
Why didn't OP answer this guy
>>
>>29512633
Okay so op just been through a breakthrough wanna hook up op im a grill 9/11
>>
I'm back home now

>>29512570
>bit of a normie
delet this

>>29512248
>>29512633
I didn't notice
And to be honest I don't have a good answer
>>
>>29509956
Thats why you take the preemptive strike and break it off with her first, she will feel more pain that way
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.