[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britfag here. The wife's pregnant, about to buy my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: z1.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
z1.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Britfag here. The wife's pregnant, about to buy my first house,public sector job, brexit might fuck the economy, how fucked am I?
>>
>>29509797
reddit.com is that way.
>>
I'm sure that once all the pakis and mussies are gone, taxes will drop to zero and there will be quality jobs for all (whites)
>>
>>29509797
You aren't, the market will calm down after a few days to a week and even then the trade regulations won't be removed until at least two years. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>29509797
Brexit is in your advantage retard. If it knocks your economy down for a while it means cheaper houses. When your economy goes back up in 2-3 years your house value will increase to far more the value then what you paid for it. You are also going to have more jobs available when you kick out some of the Arab "refugees" have to go.
>>
>>29509958

This. My parents got a $750k house after the 07-08 housing meltdown in the US for $400k. Currently worth $650k now.
>>
>the wife's pregnant

You're definitely fucked, past the point of no return
>>
Man, I can't seem to figure out what the effects of Brexit are. It seems every Goddamn person just rationalizes their decision or belief and whatever that decision or belief was will result in the answer on the effect on Brexit.

I think only time will tell. It hasn't been the first time people wrongly forecasted.
>>
>>29509856
Do you not realise the Brexit vote had nothing to do with getting rid of "pakis and mussies" ? They aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>29509797
Wow, I hope your wife miscarrys tbhq.
>>
>>29509797
You're completely fucked because you bought the "Matrimonial bliss" meme.

Brexit is effin' grand, fuck the globalists and death to anyone who votes with their wallet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.