[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Zodiac Killer the first known instance of a "robot"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: zodiac-killer.jpg (78 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-killer.jpg
78 KB, 1240x930
Was the Zodiac Killer the first known instance of a "robot"?

He went around killing Chads and Staceys while they were having sex.

Sounds like a robots M.O.
>>
the beta uprising was forced underground
it will rise again soon
>>
File: 2016-06-10-002256.jpg (76 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10-002256.jpg
76 KB, 960x544
I want to be like Zodiac Senpai One Day.
>>
>>29509833
You would get caught in no time in this day and age.
>>
>>29509753
Zodiac's motivation was that he was dogshit crazy. He believed that murdering those people meant they would be his slaves in Valhalla. He chose to kill them while fucking because it's a private activity (no one else around to warn them) and it's a very distracting activity too (you typically only think about fucking while you fuck). He didn't think like a robot, he thought like a predator.

He wasn't a robot. You want a robot crazy guy, look at Mad Bomber. Mad bomber fro m1950's lived with his aunts, was a permanent virgin, permanently disfigured, no friends, just stayed at home all day trying turn car parts and garbage into bombs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.