[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get women when you're genetically inferior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1456368100781.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456368100781.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
How do you get women when you're genetically inferior?

Is there any possible way to defeat shortness? At least face you can change with plastic surgery.

If any redditor comes in here and says ''dude just be yourself just walk up to a girl and talk to her just improve yourself'' get the fuck out. Here's a pic for you cunts.
>>
>>29509727
get rich
get wealthy
get money
>>
>>29509760
Of course. Pretty straightforward.

But until then don't even try with women?
>>
File: 1451782617849.jpg (1 MB, 1822x6602) Image search: [Google]
1451782617849.jpg
1 MB, 1822x6602
>>29509798
Yes

There are 3 currencies for purchasing women
Looks
Wealth
Social Status(Usually comes from Looks and/or Wealth)

Otherwise your personality or intellect or any other attributes you have, offer no value for the woman's gain.
>>
>>29509849
>this nigga doesn't know about getting girls with humor
Gals love funny guys, my old roommate was fat and poor AF but he got mad pussy because he was super confident and always cracking jokes. There are a ton of different traits that gals look at, wealth and beauty are of course quite nice but some gals like the "ugly but rugged and burly" style. Hell, there are tumblrites who will date effeminate men just because they know the men will serve them and agree with thier political views. Sorry mate, but humans are fucking complex and there's a lot more than just 3 factors gals care about
>>
>>29509849
rolling for my love
>>
>>29509849
are any of these other whores even trying while knowing they live in the same world as aafia?
>>
>>29509849
is this a roll or wha
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.