[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donate Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: machine4.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
machine4.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Hey there faggot, what's your excuse for not donating blood? Don't you know that you can literally save peoples lives with ease?

Okay, maybe you don't care about saving lives, but let me give you some reasons to care:
>You get points for giving blood. Get enough and you can get some free meals, money for the movie theater, giftcards, etc.
>You get mad social points, just don't act like a morally superior douchebag
>To add to the previous bonus, make sure to get a free Blood Donation t-shirt on the way out, it makes you look like a better person /and/ it's a great conversation starter for robots
>You get to one-up Chad. I rarely see anyone besides middle-aged women at these centers, and I've met plenty of big strong guys who are afraid of needles. Kek

By the way, the needle isn't bad at all. I'm extremely squeamish and it only felt like a bug bite to me. The only weird part is that the needle has to stay in your body for 10 minutes or so, but you can ask for a free Sprite or something during the donation

Trust me, it's worth it. I can answer any questions about the procedure that you have.
>>
I don't give a shit about anything you listed
>free food
>t-shirt
>social capital
get fucked
>>
I'm slightly anemic
>>
Because I live in a rural area with no services. I'm not going to drive 50km just to donate some blood, especially if I'm not paid properly for this. Doing this in my situation would be liberal SJW-tier, actually wasting money to have my blood drained from my body and get next to nothing in return? Nah.
>>
I have aids

oirginginalsscomementsas
>>
>>29509230
Good pic OP. Isaac is a great game.
>>
>>29509230
Fuck that, if someone wants my blood they gotta pay for it.
>>
>>29509230
I had hepatitis, I weight under 50kg and doing blood tests makes me pass out
>>
File: 343536567.png (589 KB, 482x686) Image search: [Google]
343536567.png
589 KB, 482x686
>donate once
>have rare bloodtype
>now they send me emails and letters every week trying to guilt trip me into donating more

i regret maybe saving someones life
>>
>>29509230
I legit used to shoot heroin. I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to donate blood.
>>
i want to, but im lazy
>>
A+ type here.

I've donated like 3 or four times. Mostly it's a hassle to donate on campus because there's like an hour long wait unless you schedule for one of the first slots- and scheduling an appointment at the clinic is kind of a lot of effort.

Also in Canada you don't get points to redeem for prizes. You get little lapel pins and keychains- which are quite nice, and your "donor card" gradually goes from white, to bronze, silver, gold... etc.

I'd post my donor card but it has my Dox on it.
>>
Have a pasta:

The first time I gave blood was... I can't even masturbate to the thought, it was just so overwhelming. I'll never forget it.

The nurse attending me was a sort of middle-aged but still very pretty Asian woman. I guess she thought I looked nervous (I was actually excited) because she was kind of waiting on me hand and foot. It was just sort of small-talk at first, until she asked me what I thought about blood. Or more specifically, "Are you squeamish around blood?". I managed to half stutter out, "No, not really... I-I kind of like it".

Her face just lit up. Oh god. The way her slight crows feet crinkled as she winced and smiled at me, I'm getting light headed at the thought. She starts touching my arm when she walks by, giving me looks. All too enjoyable with blood constantly siphoning from my arm into a clear bag, which turned a deep red as it filled.... Where it gets good is when she takes the needles out, she presses her full body against mine. I was starting to get a little cold from the blood loss, so it was such a nice warmness- good lord. And then she takes the filled bag, looks at me, and asks in a posed voice, "Would you like to hold it?". I nod, probably biting my lower lip a bit in expectation. I just melt when it's lowered into my hands. "Your first baby" (a little creepy, but a good creepy). I sputter out, "It's so warm", absolutely overwhelmed by the experience. "Of course it's warm, it's from inside you."
>>
File: 1424649147116.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1424649147116.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>29509230
>giving Jews your money
>giving Jews your time
>now giving Jews your literal life essence
>>
>>29510538
they would. Blood donation companies are for-profit and sell your blood.
>>
>>29510781
if i'm getting paid i dont care how much they'd sell it for
>>
>>29509230
I am banned from giving blood forever. I lived too long in Germany and now I might turn people's brains to mush with mad cow.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.