[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settIed...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Unknown.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
Now that the dust has settIed...
>>
Best show I ever saw.
>>
>>29508900
best show dubs confirm
>>
>>29508900
Very enthralling. Liked it.
>>
>>29508900
Hipster revisionists like to call it overrated.

What I remember is the most engrossing and interesting TV show I've ever watched.
>>
T'was an excellent show, fampai. I finished rewatching it a week or two ago. It was awesome.
>>
AWESOME show. A bit tedious at times. I wish junior could have died early on desu.
>>
Saul is still ongoing, the dust will keep churning as long as they are using the same characters
>>
>>29508900
Great flick
>>
>>29508900
Didn't like the series finale the first time over, but I was okay with it the second time.
>>
>>29508900
In my top 5.
>>
>>29508900
it wasnt all bad, i just think it barely broke even
>>
File: 1375166110190.jpg (19 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1375166110190.jpg
19 KB, 500x376
>>29508996
>T'was an excellent show, fampai.
>>
>paying for netflix
>got into a car accident
>mom said since i'm not getting any income i have to stop paying for netflix
>never got into the show because never able to watch it
>>
>>29508900
reddit: the show

organil
>>
File: Rick_and_Morty_logo.png (148 KB, 800x310) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_Morty_logo.png
148 KB, 800x310
>>29509442
But this is reddit: the show.
>>
Couldn't watch anything until True Detective came along, because it was that good.
I might rewatch it at some point.
>>
I got tired of how obvious Walt's lies were, but it was pretty damn good. Perfect ending as well.
>>
>>29509273
>what is a torrent
>>
>>29509442
>violent
>made druggies and Mexicans look bad
>main character is a hardworking white man trying to provide for his family
>an ending we could have predicted from the start
>very Christian themes

nah its not reddit
>>
>>29509645
>Rick and Morty
>reddit: the show.

it's not that bad.
late seasons futurama is reddit: the show.
>>
>>29509843
reddit is literally white, racist, family oriented and christian though
>>
File: imgoingtotakebackouralimony.jpg (38 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
imgoingtotakebackouralimony.jpg
38 KB, 184x184
>>29509908
>reddit is literally white, racist, family oriented and christian

I fucking wish.
>>
It wasn't half bad, I'm not going to rave or anything. My biggest complaint is that it got hard to follow towards the end of season four. It enabled me and my mom to thoroughly enjoy doing something together and for that I'm grateful.
>>
>>29508900
It's such a good show I don't even mind that normies like it
>>
I'm pleased to see how being a pretentious faggot pretending not to enjoy something because it's popular isn't really a thing on this board.

Robots may be more genuine human beans after all
>>
First 3 seasons (where they did the cool intros) were perfection, the rest was shit

My theory is that like with every popular show, they get pressured by the network to do more seasons than they had planned and subsequently override their creative buffer they had built up when the show started.
That's also why they the last season took 2 years to make.
>>
Pretty overrated,maybe. I mean i liked it a lot, but i really don't understabd people saying it was the best thing thy saw. May you explain why you liked it so much?
>>
>>29508900
I liked it, but I can see why they say it has shit writing
>>
I haven't watched a second of this show since it ended, but I really enjoyed it when it was on.

The Wire is still better, and Skyler still sucks.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.