[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normiebook thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fb.png (5 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
5 KB, 325x325
Normiebook thread motherfuckers. Let's root out the normies.

>Do you have one?
>How many friends do you have?
>How much do you use it?
>Have you ever posted anything?
>Have you ever been tagged in anything?
>>
>>29508865
>Do you have one?
Yes
>How much do you use it?
Daily
Yes
Yes
>>
>>29508865
>>Do you have one?
Thirteen.
All of them with fake names.

>>How many friends do you have?
1300+ on the one I use the most. I started adding random friends - people with 1000+ friends will add you even if your name is "Hitler did nothing wrong". Then, after a while, people doing the same trick will add you.

>>How much do you use it?
Only for games. Some shitty games required swapping bonuses with actual friends. From time to time, I had to sync exact actions to get some promo, so I created a bunch of fake accounts. They're not all friended together.

>>Have you ever posted anything?
Only random memes to keep non-dormant the fakes.

>>Have you ever been tagged in anything?
I never uploaded personal pics. I've been "tagged" in many pics and always accepted.
I'm a sloppy amateur.
A friend of mine manually maintains more than 200 fake accounts and does a lot of socialengineering tricks. We had more than a laught at dem "Billions Users" fb statistics.
>>
>>29508865
>>Do you have one?
Yes
>>How many friends do you have?
Bought 200-300
>>How much do you use it?
Everyday
>>Have you ever posted anything?
No
>>Have you ever been tagged in anything?
Yes

It's mainly a way off communicating with work as we are a small studio and all the updates/gossip/general interest are posted there.
>>
I'm neither normie or robot, so COME AND GET ME!!!!!
>Do you have one?
Yea
>How much do you use it?
Every day, although I usually use it for my group chat mainly
Of course
Weekly, sometimes daily :^)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.