[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GBP crashing RIGHT NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: peperage.jpg (16 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
peperage.jpg
16 KB, 640x640
http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/24/investing/pound-crash-eu-referendum/

omg
>>
>>29508851
It's not crashing, it crashed once at the beginning of the day and has been slowley rising throughout the day, due to statements by the bank of England. The only reason it fell in the first case was because of market shock, since remain was polled to win.

It's far to soon to tell whether it's 'crashing' or not.
For reference, the Euro went down 6 cents today too.
>>
>>29508851
good boy points crashing now? Should I invest in frozen tendies to thaw out later?
>>
>pound becomes competitive
>businesses open
>value of the pound increases
>britain is king
>>
>>29508879

>It's not crashing, it crashed once at the beginning of the day and has been slowley rising throughout the day, due to statements by the bank of England.

Could be a dead cat bounce!!
>>
>>29508960
The fact that the FTSE hasn't been remarkably affected would suggest otherwise.

The UK hasn't left yet, and the conditions of our leave haven't yet been negotiated. If it does fall, it's going to be a gradual fall over the next two years as our terms are negotiated, as opposed to an immediate plummet.

I'm no expert though, you could be right to be honest.
>>
Should have invested your GBP into beautiful golden-brown fried tendies.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.