[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have worked hard to attain excellent dream recall >frequently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1466542294528.jpg (5 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1466542294528.jpg
5 KB, 256x197
>have worked hard to attain excellent dream recall
>frequently dream that I am in fun and loving relationships with qt girls I kinda know

God I'm lonely. Anyone else here happier when they're asleep?
>>
I would be happier if I was dead.

>eternal sleep
>>
>never want to go to bed because of the nightmares
>never want to get up from the bed because of the nightmare called life
>>
>>29508771

I sleep a lot, like 12 hours a day on average, because this exact reason OP.
>>
I only like sleeping if I have xanax in my system otherwise I get lucid nightmares. Good thing I have a script for bars
>>
File: whompcomic feels batman.jpg (203 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
whompcomic feels batman.jpg
203 KB, 900x582
>>29508842
>lucid nightmares
Just wake yourself up or fuck up the scary things with kung fu or something. Its a lucid dream nigga, use your imagination
>>
Unfortunately. It's precisely why I'm trying to stay awake for longer recently. Whenever I sleep, I have certain dreams, and when I wake from them I feel immediate sadness when everything hits me at once. I'm too happy in my dreams, waking up to reality and the fact the dream ended hurts every time
>>
File: whcAzdP.jpg (77 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
whcAzdP.jpg
77 KB, 450x800
I've been taking melatonin all week so that I can dream/sleep more.

Holy fuck does it work. It helps that I've practiced dream recal for years. But the downside is when you have good dreams where you are with someone (in my case its a combo between Serana from skyrim and this girl at school who was like her)
I woke up this morning from the 3rd dream I've had with her this week and it hit me that it will never be real. I'll never experince that much love in real life.
>>
>learn to sleep in sitting position
>take powernaps throughout the day
>mom thinks im doing some hippie meditation
>actually just visiting my dream gf to resolve my need to fap
>do this 6-8 times a day
>basically have a polyphasic sleep cycle at this point
>>
>>29508771
I have the same dream but the only girls i knowed in my life are the classmates on secondary school, so i dream them. A FUCKING JOKE

I take melatonina as well but for insomnia and fucked up sleep cycle
>>
>>29509495
OP here and usually the same. I had a dream about my 6th grade crush last night
>>
>>29509532
It's beautiful when you make this dream, but the feeling when you wake up... holy shit

Plus, as i said, i'm insomniac and wake up at the half of the night, after a dream like this... no chanche for fall asleep again
>>
File: 1461940115760.jpg (338 KB, 2641x2450) Image search: [Google]
1461940115760.jpg
338 KB, 2641x2450
i frequently have dreams about killing myself so yeah
>>
I'm supreme edgelord when I sleep. My dreams get pretty edgy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.