[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight there will be people out there, people your age, younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465248494748-v.jpg (42 KB, 400x680) Image search: [Google]
1465248494748-v.jpg
42 KB, 400x680
Tonight there will be people out there, people your age, younger and older. Drinking, smoking, dancing, having sex while you'll be alone at home.

Dont fool yourself into thinking all they'll do is "degeneracy" and hedonistic. They'll be with people that they love and that love them back. That would miss them if theyre not there. They'll laugh, have fun, share moments and form bonds. They might live moments that will become stories for their children.

You might resist this tought by joining an online chat, or a /comfy/ thread, drink alone and tell yourself that it was a good night. That's ok but you know its not true
>>
>>29508712
Actually that was Thursday. Only fucking losers go out on a Friday thinking "it's the weekend baby!" Confirmed for lifeless loser.
>>
I'm not going to be needlessly hostile, but I will tell you you're closed minded at best.
If you really think that a person is only having a good time when drunk and partying with sluts, then you're wrong.
I'm a virgin who sits at home and speedruns video games, and I'm happy like this. People can be content with different things anon.
>>
>see people I knew from school talking about memories of their camping trips on facebook
>saying they wish they could go back to those times
>remember the night they were talking about
>spent it alone wishing I was invited
>still have a feeling that my life will 'start' soon and I'll go on camping trips with my friends
>25 and I know it's too late

I'm jealous that they have happy memories, I only have years of sitting in my room thinking about applying for a job to look back on
>>
>>29508712
Most of us don't miss out on these things completely by choice you know...
>>
I know it's not degenerate, but also know it's not for me because I'm ugly and autistic with no social contacts and therefore don't feel that bad
>>
>>29508712
Im drinking alone so that makes me a robot degenerate i guess, lucky me that degeneracy is mostly a meme
>>
>>29508805
Just go camping, yearning for human contact is no good, if you want to do something just do it
>>
>>29508712
I get together with friends usually when everyone is off from work. We drink and shit. I don't really like it, usually when I'm over there, I wish that I was home in my comfy bed.

Don't listen to the op, he's a faggot
>>
I remind myself only chads and stacies have fun on Friday night and most times it's unsuccessful. I haven't met anyone who fondly remembers leaving work and going to a club.

People having close friends and doing actual activities together triggers me greatly though. I lost all my friends years ago as well as the ability to make new ones.
>>
File: 169508.png (367 KB, 759x427) Image search: [Google]
169508.png
367 KB, 759x427
fuck you it's too accurate
i hate my fucking life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.