[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does your social life matter to women? If a girl were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 972x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 972x1296
How much does your social life matter to women? If a girl were to look up all of your social media just to see it's either nonexistent or lacking any updates how much would that factor into her opinion of you?
>>
>>29508568
I don't have any social media so dating someone who didn't wouldn't bother me at all
>>
Consciously very little. Unconsciously she would become entirely uninterested in you.
>>
It's a huge red flag if a guy doesn't have social media
>>
>>29508629
Why and what if a girl doesn't?
>>
>>29508658
Most people who don't have social media are autists/losers.

Not that not having any social media makes you a autists. It's just that those who don't have any social media usually just happen to be autists on top of it.
>>
>>29508568
yes, women care about social status so they can get secondary bragging rights that their bf is so popular and 'outcompete' their other female ''''friends''''

if you dont have an instagram or snapchat account with thousands of followers youre literally worthless to the average girl
>>
First of all, know that "social life" does not equal "social media"

>guy with lots of friends and goes out all the time, but doesn't have a facebook account
is more social than
>guy with no friends and never leaves his basement, but does have a facebook account
>>
>>29508700

>yes good goy, if you don't have social media you're a loser
>>
>>29508700

>autist

>autist

>autist

stop misusing that word, you double digit IQ retard.

God I fucking hate R*edditors
>>
>>29508601
Really? It wouldn't make you think twice?
>>29508605
How do you avoid this? Is there any redeemable qualities?
>>29508740
That's not fair.
>>29508789
Tomatoes tomahtoes.
>>
>>29508658
Because it shows they're incapable of functioning properly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.