[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come home from work after two years of being on the road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1449973949180.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1449973949180.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>come home from work after two years of being on the road
>14 year old nephew is browsing /r9k/ on his phone
>talk to his dad later that his son is browsing a website that is a haven for school shooters and that he should be worried about his sons long term mental health
>mfw banned my nephew from internet access
>signed him up for training because hes fat
>he is forced to maintain a 4.0 gpa now
who /ruinsrobotlives/ here?
>>
>>29508547
Make that faggot get a haircut too
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 682x600
>>29508547

you're doing the lords work my friend
>>
>>29508547
>ruinsrobotlives
Implying you didn't just save your nephew from becoming a robot. Now he's going to be forced into becoming a Chad.
>>
>>29508643
I am actually enjoying this because of how much he is squirming. His dad is a fatass banker who has basically given me the reigns to do what I want to keep him from killing his classmates shits so good.
>>
>>29508547
Not really ruining robots' lives if you got an underage off of here.
>>
>>29508676

>make him join the swim/track team to shed the pounds
>he gets in shape and enjoys social team bonding
>having a group of comrades to help with schoolwork raises his GPA
>a year and a haircut later he's actually doing well and enjoying life, getting /fit/

DO IT ANON

DEFUCKULATE HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
>>
>>29508780
he thinks himself to be a robot and believes everything im doing to him is awful.
>>
>>29508785
THIS THIS THIS
Get him a bike or something off of Craigslist, force him outside when his studies are done. Make him join team sports.
Fix him now.
>>
>>29508840
to be fair to the kid you are being an asshole, it's just for the greater good
>>
>>29508785
I've talked to the local coaches and he is to out of shape to even do the summer camp training with the teams. The kid gets fucking winded walking down his own stairs.
>>29508816
Lol you are going to ruin someone else buddy im just some bumb fuck in Oklahoma
>>
>implying you haven't just created a school shooter

I'm proud of you, OP
>>
>>29508785
>deep down he still detest Anon from cucking him all those years ago
>gets a wife, a job, kids, and a good life
>but hes been planning, setting up a fake life so that way no one suspects a thing
>breaks into Anon's house in the dead of the night and bludgeons him with a frozen tendie
>>
>>29508981
I would laugh desu and if my sister gets up in my face i just have to threaten to reveal the truth to my brother in law that his son isnt his son but some random bar hopper's bastard
>>
>>29509055

I understood exactly half of that
>>
>>29509035
thats fine though, most guys have had the tough love male figure in their life making them go through hell and unknowingly teaching them shit they assume is "talent" or "natural" to them.
>>
>>29508547
>banned him from 4chan
>made him lose weight
>made him study

"Ruin" his life? You fucking saved this kid's life.
>>
>>29509098
>sister goes to college
>dates some rich boy who wants to be business manager or some shit
>goes to bar
>gets pregnant
>family is catholic so abortion is off table
>she fucks her boyfriend and says its his the next day
she made the mistake of telling me and i've used her guilt to cover my rent while I fix her bastard.
>>
>>29509156

>letting someone get cucked

You're a real fine piece of work, you know that?
>>
>>29509367
>putting some who-gives-a-fuck's interests above his own sister's
>>
File: pepepack.jpg (117 KB, 746x760) Image search: [Google]
pepepack.jpg
117 KB, 746x760
>>29508547
>tfw mom and dad confiscate all of your pepes
>>
>>29509423
>allowing your family members to be degenerates
>>
>>29509423

Like it matters, cucking should never be tolerated, just shows what a sorry pathetic excuse for a human being your sister is
>>
>>29509462
You are right, if my sister ever did such a thing I would do everything in my power to convince her to tell the truth...but actually going behind her back to tell some guy I don't give a shit about?

Nah man, familia first

>>29509467
There's nothing more cuck than betraying your family. I wouldn't even call the cops on my sis if she murdered someone
>>
>>29509512

Now you're just showing that you don't know what cuck means.
>>
>>29509540
You don't get it do you? What makes cucking so despicable is the fact that you waste time/resources on something that isn't an almost genetic copy of yourself.

Your sister is a genetic copy. By ratting on her you are betraying your genetic copy, and compromising the resources she would get for another genetic copy of yours that she carries in her womb.

If you care about morals, at least allow her to do it in her terms

Evaluate your priorities
>>
>>29509620

If you care about that so much you should just impregnate her
>>
>>29509641
OK I'm not implying this is my conscious thought process, but simply that this is what subconsciously goes on.

Also the reason why we're disgusted by incest normally is because it increases the instances of abnormalities in offspring, hence compromising your genetic lineage and wasting time/resources (going back to the original theme)

...Also I don't have a sister
>>
>>29509699

People are actually pretty misinformed about incest, but I'm not gonna go into it because it might make me seem autistic or something.
>>
>>29508547
ruined or saved?
>>
>>29508547
you dindt ruin his life, you probably just saved it
>>
>>29509107
Well not me. My dad fucking failed me. Never did anything at all to make me masculine, now i'm a complete outcast beta and I can't play any sports at all. I don't have any skills at all.
I don't know shit about cars, about drinks, about tools, about sports, popular music. I have nothing to relate to humans about at all.
>>
File: smug.jpg (60 KB, 736x682) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
60 KB, 736x682
>all these normies saying that he just saved his life
He's already gotten a taste of 4chan lads, he'll relapse the second OP isn't in the picture. This doesn't even guarantee that he'll get laid and be normal either, do you honestly think every autist in your high school browsed 4chan? OP just cut out what would've been his ONLY outlet for socialization throughout his developmental years and denied him the opportunity to become self-aware of his beta bullshit via meme exposure. Instead he gets OP, who will make him feel unloved and neglected and will likely drive him to be far more cringey and beta then he would've ended up being otherwise. I look forward to the greentext several years from now where the little shit blames OP for all his problems.

also
>13 unique posters
>27 posts
>>
File: 1463442866653.jpg (75 KB, 400x671) Image search: [Google]
1463442866653.jpg
75 KB, 400x671
>>29509449
>ran out of meme points for the day
>continue to post memes anyway

FUCK YOU MOM YOU STUPID ROASTIE
MEMES ARE MY LIFE
>>
>>29509620
>What makes cucking so despicable is the fact that you waste time/resources on something that isn't an almost genetic copy of yourself.
W-what? A cuck is someone who watches his wife have sex with other men.
What you're describing is raising another man's bastard. And the reason it's despicable isn't that the kid isn't yours per se, it's everything that comes with the whole experience. For example: your wife either already had the child when you met her or she didnt. The second option means she betrayed you. The first option means you got with a single mother who's only dating you for money and won't give you sex because she "can't with the child around". Or alternatively, she was still in a relationship when you met her, and she eventually broke up with her boyfriend. In that case you're literally a cuck because you let her fuck another man.
Do you understand?
>>
>>29510481

Don't even bother. Some people will never understand.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.