[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /cyborg/ here? >Too "normal" to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1456308162784.png (131 KB, 936x588) Image search: [Google]
1456308162784.png
131 KB, 936x588
Anyone else /cyborg/ here?

>Too "normal" to be accepted by weebs and other autists
>Barely normal enough to be friends with normies and Chads
>Autism prevents me from fully taking part in the life of a normie/Chad

A cyborg gf would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>29508203
Hello, describes me perfectly. Somehow I ended up with a more normie cyborg gf. Don't give up hope, I guess. Unless you want to. That's fine too.
>>
>>29508249
How did you meet her? I hang out with the Chads almost every weekend, so the girls I deal with are Staceys. Obviously I don't have a shot.
>>
>>29508345
Met her in senior year of high school, we both had the same Spanish class and I somehow managed to talk to her without sperging out. Took about 5 months of being just friends.
>>
Cyborg reporting in

>tfw good looking but shy and aspie
>>
>>29508203
>cyborg
>wanting a gf
fuck off lads you're just robots
>>
Kill yourself faggot, if you aren't a weeaboo you're automatically a massive normalfag.
>>
>>29508203

Yup. Am autismo but hide it well enough so most people would never know, but still a weirdo on the inside, so normie conversations bore the tits off me, it's only when people have gotten to know me a while i let the aspie out. Lucky enough to have found a decent group of friends who actually like the fact i'm odd, mainly 'cause ive always got some new shit to show them when i see them, normally some weird shit on youtube i've found. Hang in there m80, i was lucky enough to also meet a girl who's pretty much exactly like me, they are out there. They generally don't go the fuck outside though, so they're kinda hard to find.
>>
>>29508203
Cyborg GFs are a meme.
They're only weird and insecure because of some mild mental disorder or daddy issues or something. They feed off everything you have and then once they feel "popular" they'll kick your ass to the curb and cuck you.

Women will always revert to their primal ways unless you keep them under your thumb, anon.
>>
>>29508203
Me.
>Kissed a few girls and got a BJ but never sex
>Tried to improve, diferent from these robots who don't want to
>Reading and watching everything related to dating and sex
>Realize I need to be more sociable
>Realize I need to begin taking photos
>Realize I need a Facebook, snapchat etc
>Realize my parents fuck up all my chances
>Realize I need normie hobbies
>Still young but don't want to get past 25 without pussy and gf
>I won't get a independent life until 25+
>Kill me.
>>
>>29508203
Former cyborg here and current NEET robot, those were the days.

For most of it, it was actually the best of both world since I hung out in the punk/metal/goth/hippy circles. I even managed to get a handful of girlfriends.

But then I got greedy and wanted to become a normie & abandoning or turning down cyborg stuff like Otaku culture, LARP and video games.

I just ended up alone and depressed while all my cyborg friends went on with their own lives and went full NEET.

Only just last year I decided to bee myself again and got into anime culture. I'm now physically and mentally better. Working out and looking for a job now and if I don't make it to this year's cons it'll definitely be next year.
>>
Cyborgs are a meme. you're just boring af
>>
>>29508203
Sums me up. A few of my friends from high school are normies, so every now and then I go to their place for parties. Although I don't really like going tbqh
>>
File: 1409436538983.png (170 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1409436538983.png
170 KB, 200x199
>>29509290
>you're just boring af
Yep.
>>
>>29508203
I'm not even a cyborg.
>have all the attributes of "robots", but can't be one cause I'm a female, have just a few friends and recently got my first robobf
I wish I could at least be a cyborg or a failed normie. I belong nowhere. ;_;
>>
>>29508203
IKTF. i was alpha in HS (fucked a handful of sluts), so i know i still have some alpha in me but years of isolation and being overall shitty person, keeps me lonely. when i was in HS, girls went after the guys that were assholes (me), i guess times have changed because i can attract women but when they find out my personality they btfo.
>>
>>29508203
Too bad zyborg girls are all 4/10 or below in looks when zyberg guys often are as high as 7/10 (objectivly speaking)
>>
>>29508203
>got a job
>work around people
>cant stand sports chat and all the other crap normies talk about
>live on own
>take care of all house/car/yard maintenance myself
>not much free time for animes and vidya

just stuck in the middle with you, op...
>>
>>29509477
Certainly not here you disgusting roastie.

There's a place called Reddit.com where you'd fit in quite nicely. Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>29509477
>I belong nowwhere ;_;
>have just a few friends and a bf
Oh shut up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.