[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday I see rich girls with unemployed illiterate loser ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: zyzz2.jpg (85 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85 KB, 736x552
Everyday I see rich girls with unemployed illiterate loser ass boyfriends who smoke weed who have nothing to offer women. How is this possible? I was told you needed a job and a car if you wanted a girlfriend. Both of which I have. Why did you lie to me?
>>
>I was told you needed a job and a car if you wanted a girlfriend.

Bullshit.

It's luck, dude.

Quicker you realize that, quicker you can stop falling for all this PUA bullshit.
>>
I can't remember where I read this, but a few years back there was an article about this, how many women are starting to be the bread winners while a large portion of men literally do nothing.

Most people on here don't know what the fuck they're talking about, and every situation is entirely subjective.
>>
>>29508151
>>29508174
Guy with too-attractive-for-me gf here
All you gotta do is be charming and fun to be around and decent looking
thats it
thats literally it.
>>
>>29508151
look dumbass she only like the things thats get her wet and horny when she in her 20's...you and the nerds like you come later when she done fucking chad
>>
>>29508151
They have weed to offer them. Not rocket science.

They get high together and fuck all the time and properly have enough of an affectation of intelligence enough that she kids herself he'll wake up one day and get rich.

I know lots of these girls.
>>
Because a few things

>you're ugly
>you're awkward
>you're shy
>you're beta

Nothing can make up for this shit

Beta providers like you are just pathetic

A woman will be your maid, chauffeur, ATM, and sex toy if you can keep her excited
>>
>>29508151
You don't need a good job and a car to get laid if you are attractive. The fact that they told you to get a good job and a car tells me that you are ugly in which case those are a good way to make yourself attractive to certain women (gold diggers that prey on rich betas). There are some women out there that are attracted to status and wealth and you will be very attractive for them.

And sometimes young women are just being rebellious against their prude and strict parents or parents that ignore them and take a bad boy loser on purpose.

And other times those women are losers themselves. Like a jobless drug taking hippie will be together with a jobless drug taking hippie woman.
>>
>>29508197
I always say the same things, but you can't ignore that they are social autists that need more direct and actionable advice. It's like they need a script to follow. It's really hard to help them, because they don't even want you change.

Everything you tell them will get ignored.
>>
>>29508151
Option 1: Be chad.
Option 2: Be ugly beta that is a wagecuck and is rich - have a girlfriend that cheats on you with chad.
>>
>>29508496
This about sums it up as clearly as it's going to get
>>
>>29508496
What about Option 3: Be a beta orbiter that's """there""" for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on, but always lose out to Chad, despite buying her shit whenever she wants?
>>
>>29508151
have you ever considered that tere are things out there that may make you happy and dont involve women at all?
>>
>>29508542
That's not getting a girlfriend. That's just being pathetic.
>>
>>29508443
It's just impossible to understand if you have no one to learn from irl.

Robots will still try but they will still get nowhere.
>>
>>29508151

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Now you know.
>>
>>29508231
how do i stop being awkward, shy, and beta?
>>
>>29508730
mostly create another YOU...THATS NOT SHY AND BETA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.