[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should petition to get the 'Original Comment' thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466316532565.jpg (234 KB, 687x847) Image search: [Google]
1466316532565.jpg
234 KB, 687x847
We should petition to get the 'Original Comment' thing removed. Everyone hates it, it's annoying and serves no purpose.
>>
>>29508082

That already happened and then everyone complained that they wanted it back to keep out normies. I don't really care either way, I mostly just hate people who post meta-threads complaining about the board.
>>
>>29508082
Fuck off, faggot. This board was great when we had it. This board turned into a huge pile of shit when it was removed.
>>
File: 1461567382656-r9k.jpg (52 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1461567382656-r9k.jpg
52 KB, 454x453
That's the only physical official difference between here and /b/ my man wtf are you thinking
>>
>>29508123

Removing it didn't make the board worse. It's never done anything one way or the other for the board, you would have to be completely retarded for the original text script to prevent you from posting.
>>
It actually helps a lot.
The only people that are complaining are animu and pepe shitposters who have to add "bloxfdsd original comment" at the end of their post.
Bloxposting helps to identify retards that don't contribute anything good to this board.
I appreciate the robot and want it to stay.
>>
>>29508259
No, it's inconvenient. It pops up for short but perfectly legitimate posts ("What do you mean?" "Are you okay?" etc) and then I have to contend with 4chan's terrible CAPTCHA system again.
>>
>>29508309
Well then it's time to use your creativity and add more specifics and detail to your comment, I guess
>>
>>29508082
>original comment removed
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1457374850963.jpg (93 KB, 839x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457374850963.jpg
93 KB, 839x1000
i wish the term 'original comment' and variations of it were filtered. i don't mind the robot at all.
>>
>>29508082
I don't hate it. it keeps roll threads down. Only problem is, it makes it hard for me to dump comics and hentai on here for if I want to share that sort of thing.

But yeah, roll threads are cancer and I'm glad they're nearly impossible here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.