[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Hank support Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: hankhill.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
hankhill.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Would Hank support Brexit?
>>
>>29507924

He'd support TEXIT.
>>
Hank wouldn't care about the EU or Bongland. But he would probably think it's great that they got some independence.
>>
>>29507963
first post is always best post
>>
>>29507924
Those EuroPeans can go to heck, I'll tell ya what.
>>
File: 1460077544445.png (278 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1460077544445.png
278 KB, 500x356
HELL YES

god bless the UK
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>29507963
my sides
are very original
>>
Why murrikans love this show so much? The family is annoying, specially Peggy. The only "good" characters are Hank's friends, but even them aren't that funny all the time.
Is this show something only murrikans understand like some sort of inside joke?
>>
>>29508389
Show is more relatable to Americans, especially Texans and was a shift from the "le wacky family" formula. Peggy was fucking annoying though.
>>29507924
Why would Hank care about Europe?
>>29507963
Right answer there
>>
>>29508389
It's a show exclusively about American culture, so yeah.
>>
>>29508548

>Peggy was fucking annoying though

Of all the female characters in all the animated shows I've seen, Peggy Hill is one of the least annoying.

In fact, besides those annoying Laotians, I can't think of a character in that show who wasn't cozy af
>>
>>29508638
SO, ARE YA CHINESE OF JAPANESE?
>>
>>29507924
I sell pro-pain
And pro-pain accessories.
>>
>>29508389
The comedy doesn't really come from jokes but more of how absurd some of the situations are while still being somewhat grounded in reality. The characters are all flawed but believable. As the one guy said it's sort of what american culture is like but exaggerated.

Now that I think about it it's hard to even explain this show.

Plus the youtube poops it spawned are god tier.
>>
>>29508708
Also I forgot to add the show isn't exactly that liked here, most of the people I know downright hate it. It's more of a cult following.
>>
>>29508660
CHINESE
OR
J A P A N E S E
>>
>>29508638
I meant compared to the other characters on that show. Peggy's okay of we're comparing her to to other western animated characters.
>>
>>29508731
>>29508660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE

Original comment
>>
>>29508708
I love King of the Hill and they canceled it so they could show the lame ass Cleveland Show in its place. That's not the business man.
>>
>>29508781
I might be wrong, but didn't FOX fumble the airing order for the last few episodes?
Or was that a different show
>>
>>29508888
I think they did because I think I remember the Canadian episode being the one that aired last despite that not being the actual last episode.
>>
File: pokemariachi.gif (487 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pokemariachi.gif
487 KB, 480x360
>>29507963
>mfw Texit happens
>mfw it just rejoins Mexico because Texas is already majority Mexican if you count the illegals
>>
>>29508781
>they canceled it so they could show the lame ass Cleveland Show
No I think Mike Judge was done with it and wanted to do other things.
>>
>>29508982
>The cancellation coincided with the announcement that Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and American Dad!, would be creating a Family Guy spin-off called The Cleveland Show. This was coupled with the announcement that Cleveland would be taking over King of the Hill's time slot.[14]
>>
>>29509074
holy shit you mean they had another show to take the place of a show once it ended in one of the most popular prime time slots? paint my red and call me samatha that's insane
>>
>>29509096
I'm not the anon you were originally replying to I was just showing that I can see where he got the idea and that the show was in fact canceled not put to end by Mike judge who just wanted to move on but cancelled despite still keeping consistent ratings.
>>
>>29507963
He not a real Texan though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.