[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I just spent the past 16 hours reading /r9k/ threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 633x758
Well, I just spent the past 16 hours reading /r9k/ threads.

I'm going to bed, robots. Hopefully tomorrow will better.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
No. We won't.
>>
>>29507906
>tfw we will never make it
I've come to accept it and have decided to consume alcohol and drugs until I am dead.
>>
I really want to believe we are. I wish my mom would just kick me out of the house. It would FORCE me to do something. get a job, socialize with people so I can get a studio apartment to split with someone. I might do something to push her to that point, cause I know I'll never take action in this current set up.
>>
I've been here for 6 hours today. I keep telling myself just now more thread, then I'll get to work...
>>
How many (You)'s did you get op?

you do keep track, don't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x1136
>>29507906
Making it doesn't even mean anything. Even if everyone on this board achieved everything they wanted to, they still wouldn't be happy.

Poor man wannabe rich, rich man wanna be king. And a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything.
>>
>>29508138
Not him, but I've gotten 17 (you)s today.

Feels good m8. One day (you)s will become the new currency. On that day, the NEETS shall rule.
>>
>>29508180
all I want is a few friends
>>
>>29507901
There are those that want to survive. If you can see yourself in that glory, then it shall happen.
See you on the other side man
>>
File: 1422544072017.gif (833 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1422544072017.gif
833 KB, 200x150
Had a blast today desu, lmao. Never laffed so much in my life famalamadingdongs.
>>
>>29507901

We should of spent the day playing europa universalis .
>>
>>29507901
>tfw I've spent 9 hours today on this stupid site
>tfw I can't seem to leave

The memes are true...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.