[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIVE ME ONE GOD DAMN REASON YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THESE YET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
GIVE ME ONE GOD DAMN REASON YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THESE YET
>>
>>29507772
I'm not a cringey 16 year old stoner
>>
>>29507772
I have to leave the house to get it.
>>
>>29507819
pretty much this. I am completely done eating colorful junk food with fun logos next to it so that I can feel like I'm participating in a fun trend while my insides cramp and spasm at the toxicity I've exposed them to.
>>
Not available in Finland and they seem fucking horrible

>>29509221
>implying eating junk food once every 3-4 months is bad for you
You're not meant to eat junk food often
>>
>>29507819
SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS MOTHERFUCKING FIRED!
>>
>>29509246
>implying people that eat junk food stick to once every 3-4 months
>implying consumer trends demonstrate that anyone gives a fuck about what they're supposed to do

The kinds of people that eat this shit eat it twice a day every day for months at a time before they end up in the emergency room on taxpayer wallets for their colonectomy.
>>
>>29509300
>implying people that eat junk food stick to once every 3-4 months
The last time I ate junk food was in February and the time before that was in October.

>inb4 "Nuh-uh" or

>The kinds of people that eat this shit eat it twice a day every day for months at a time before they end up in the emergency room on taxpayer wallets for their colonectomy.
Maybe in America
>>
>>29509336
>Maybe in America
you mean the largest fast-food economy in the world and the target market for this specific product? gee, how the fuck would we assume I was talking about america? Next, would you like to talk about the trends among consumers of adidas and under armor in bangladesh?
>>
>>29507772
mac&cheese is trash tier food
>>
I prefer eating food that's not made of plastic.
>>
File: le review man face.jpg (124 KB, 489x469) Image search: [Google]
le review man face.jpg
124 KB, 489x469
Because
>it sounds disgusting
>it sounds like something I wouldn't want to eat
>ReviewBrah already told me what its like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc

>>29509388
Eating fast food on a weekly or even a monthly basis isn't really a thing in Europe. Maybe you should move to a first world country if it annoys you so much? :^)
>>
File: 1466784994847.png (443 KB, 854x684) Image search: [Google]
1466784994847.png
443 KB, 854x684
>>29509522
ls he Iosing it?
>>
>>29507772
I didn't know they existed.
There's no nearby Burger King.
I don't like regular cheese Cheetos.
>>
File: reviewbrah with a stache.jpg (570 KB, 2128x2866) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah with a stache.jpg
570 KB, 2128x2866
>>29509559
>usually don't go out that much anymore
Yeah, sounds bretty bad. His life seems very depressing when you think about it.

I heard a rumor that in a thread he made here he hinted about killing himself within the next few years.
I hope he doesn't die and fixes his life up. He's far too based to die
>>
Aside from the fact that I don't eat fast food anymore? I haven't left the house since you normies have been memeing them.
>>
>>29507772
Cause cheetos are disgusting.
>>
>haven't eaten fast food in over a year
>husband out of town no one to feed but myself
>working 80 hr week
>fuck it grab fast food on the way home that week
>bang salmonella poisoning
>sicker than I've ever been for a week

Yeah think I'm going to stay away from fast food for awhile. I would like to see actual pics though
>>
>Americans
Roodypoos
>>
Hey guys this is OP here, just tried them. They're better than fucking Tendies!!

I recommend ordering them ($2.50)
with a 10 piece nugget ($1.50)
for your daily meal.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.