[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I heard you don't date black girls, anon. Care to explain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1424620469054.jpg (143 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1424620469054.jpg
143 KB, 1280x853
>I heard you don't date black girls, anon. Care to explain?
>*smell of coconut oil intensifies*
>>
>>29507651
It would be absolutely degenerate because you have a nose ring. Please take if off and date me?
>>
>>29507651
>Cuz black girls ugly bitch
Spits in her ugly ass face
>>
>coconut oil smell

more like cocoa butter lotion and a strong odor of fried food, also menthol cigarettes

90% of black girls smell like this
>>
>>29507651
Blue birds fly with blue birds. Red birds fly with red birds. I'd bore you.
>>
>>29507651
>tfw no qt black gf to keep me warm in winter
>>
>>29507651
If only it was just coconut oil.

I have a black fuckbuddy with a beautiful face and a 9/10 body and every time I start getting so aroused by her visual appearance and the feel of her fat lips against mine that I want to go down on her, I get hit with this wave of muddy barn stench and it turns my guts backwards.

It's not her fault and I feel bad, but their nethers are nauseating to smell. It is absolutely nothing to do with products they put on themselves.
>>
>>29507651
What ? Does coconut oil smell bad?
>>
>>29507826
>black fuckbuddy with a beautiful face and a 9/10 body
Damn got pics?
>>
>>29507826
>their nethers are nauseating to smell

Well, they are a different subspecies.
>>
>>29507826
Disgusting I am appuled
>>
>>29507709
>Not conditioning your hair with coconut oil

Enjoy balding , neckbeard
>>
>>29507651
>smell of greasy fast food intensifies
>>
>>29507944
100% of her photos are linked to her name and reverse google searchable so I can't. She's tall and slender with dreadlocks and a perky ass and small-medium tits with quarter-sized nipples. And FAT lips.

>>29507990
Yes, I know why this is the case. Makes me sad, because some of these black girls are visually stunning and are also high-quality people but 100% of them stink to the heavens.
>>
File: reggae.gif (1 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
reggae.gif
1 MB, 390x293
>*smell of crack intensifies*
>>
>>29507990
There was an article or video I read / saw before that explained that different races have varying degrees of smelliness in their sweat. I believe it mentioned that the smelliness of sweat is caused by certain bacteria that eat stuff made up of certain fats or other secretions that are produced by the sweat glands. Turns out that asians produce the least amount of this "stuff" that bacteria like to eat, which causes asians to be less smelly and deodrant isn't as widely used in countries like Korea and Japan. Whites are in the middle and blacks are the smelliest.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.