[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no handsome robot bf g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13
tfw no handsome robot bf
g
>>
>>29507502
His eyes are so dreamy
>>
>>29507502
Damn. He's got that serial killer vibes that femanons come here for.
>>
>>29507598
Yup
Idk if he posts here anymore but he definitely still browses 4chan
>>
>>29507598
He also said a few months ago that he has never had a gf which is weird imo bc he looks like a model
I wonder if he has a gf now
>>
>>29507856
>never had a gf
THAT STILL EXISTS
>which is weird imo bc he looks like a model
kek yeah
Let's pretend that's the average robot.
>>
>>29507897
>Let's pretend that's the average robot
If only
>>
>>29507502
What makes such a good looking guy not have a gf?
>>
>>29507937
some of us really despise normies, not just shit on them because they don't like us
>>
>>29508039
I think he's a semi-normie
For instance that pic >>29507937 got 50 likes on FB and he seems to have plenty of male friends
But he said on 4chan that he was too shy to approach girls and that none have showed interest in him, which is weird
>>
ITT: Stacy's playing make believe
>>
>>29508121

It's probably his personality.

A guy can be as hot as the day is long, but if he gives off a weird vibe in person, seems desperate or off or some other shit, girls won't bite.
>>
File: 1466803191691.jpg (138 KB, 1260x1021) Image search: [Google]
1466803191691.jpg
138 KB, 1260x1021
>>29508165
Yeah
He made this post a while ago
>>
File: 1339248827912.jpg (131 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1339248827912.jpg
131 KB, 600x450
>>29507937
LOL
isn't this shit obvious? guy is a complete narcissist who knows his worth and EXPECTS women to approach him. he's repressed because he thinks women should be all over him, so he has never developed any mating sense and has no actual dating experience. he definitely gets catcalled, that much is certain, but he's clearly too quiet, weird, and self-adulating to actually approach women on his own. also, he OBVIOUSLY thinks he's too good for 99% of women he will see.

might have a small dick who knows
>>
File: 1466803419465.jpg (141 KB, 778x1163) Image search: [Google]
1466803419465.jpg
141 KB, 778x1163
>>29508426
He seems to be a /pol/ user
>>
>>29508441
>might have a small dick who knows
He did mention that his grandmother was half Asian so he might actually do
>>
>>29508444
>uses the term "cuck"
Dropped. I fucking hate it when alt-right retards keep using that word. It's annoying as shit.
>>
>>29508835
Stfu you cuck

Your whole degenerated ideologies of the present is destroying your civilization.

You are going under.
>>
>>29507502
>tfw no uncanny valley bf

FTFY

Seriously he doesn't look like a normal person in that pic, it's creepy
>>
>>29510157
Fembots love psycho men that beat them up and abuse them.
>>
>>29510725
no he doesn't look like a psycho you autist, he just doesn't look like a human being. His head has a weird ass shape and looks too big for his body

pic related, one of the results you get when you google uncanny valley
>>
File: uncanny.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
uncanny.jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
>>29511143
FORGOT creepy PIC
>>
>>29507502
Friendly reminder that most girls don't actually think this is attractive. It's kinda like how society/media portrays skinny blonde playboy tier chicks with tons of makeup as the #1 turn on for guys but it's far more common to prefer more average looking girls.
>>
>>29511510
>It's kinda like how society/media portrays skinny blonde playboy tier chicks with tons of makeup as the #1 turn on for guys
>implying the highest standard of male attractiveness is being feminine and skinny

plus it's bullshit. People ARE attracted to super models, because that's the idea of a fucking super model (although it's entirely physical)
>>
>>29507502
I love myself so naturally I think I am handsome. The only question is if you think I am handsome (not going to post a picture) and if you don't then how can I love you? Can't say I love you without saying I. So get out of my face if you don't like it, I am confident that I definitely fill some woman's niche and she would love me.
>>
fembots, how you will never have chad you butt ugly repulsive subhumans

maybe brad will pump and dump you on the side if he's feeling nice
>>
>>29511510

Skinny women are objectively the best. Makeup a shit as is dyed hair, but a natural blonde with huge boobs and godly hip:waist ratio? Best fucking thing in the world. Obviously there aren't many around so men lower standards to just not fat and only has a few stds.
>>
>>29511622
>implying the highest standard of male attractiveness is being feminine and skinny
literally the opposite tho
>People ARE attracted to super models
Depends on what you mean by super model. Ken doll looking dudes with razor sharp jawlines and defined muscle? Yeah, but on a very vain level. Those people are super models because they're safe choices for whatever agency is hiring them. Also female attraction doesn't really on a purely physical level, which is why you see most girls go for guys with high social status and outgoing personality.
>>
>>29511740
>literally the opposite tho

No you compared the guy in the OP to the level of attractiveness you'd find in blondes with a ton of make up on, but the common idea of an attractive man is basically Hugh Jackman, Scott Eastwood or Chris Evans not an androgynous dude

>Also female attraction doesn't really on a purely physical level, which is why you see most girls go for guys with high social status and outgoing personality.

True, but you said "most girls don't actually think this is attractive", that's different
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.