[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw favourite wrestler goes crazy and kills his family >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: εγ.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
εγ.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
>tfw favourite wrestler goes crazy and kills his family
>tfw it has been 9 years since the incident and i still cant believe it (24/6/07)

Feels thread
>>
How was your favorite wrestler not Triple H?
Chris Benoit? Seriously? You must have been the most boring kid on the planet.
>>
File: 1466646112830.gif (2 MB, 433x289) Image search: [Google]
1466646112830.gif
2 MB, 433x289
>tfw you will never be friends with Seth
>>
>>29507487
>>>>>>> Triple H
because i wasnt a filthy casual

Benoit put his soul and blood into the business for nearly 20 years just to have ONE significant moment at WM20 while Triple H was/is a chad that got everything handed to him.
Benoit was also a known robot irl
>>
>>29507531
They were all a bunch of monkeys on steroids you loser. Jesus.
>>
>>29507792
>They were all a bunch of monkeys on steroids you loser.
You just literally insulted the ENTIRE sports industry you retarded manlet
>>
>>29507461
I had just graduated high school. When they had that Raw memorial episode and aired that video package with finger 11 as the music, which that's a song I don't even really like, I cried like a little bitch man. First time I cried in years, and was probably the last time I cried.
>>29507487
>Triple H
You're joking right? I mean the pedigree is probably the best finisher of all time, but still, triple h is the type to be carried by someone far superior to a good match, not the type that could carry someone into a good match.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.