[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> wanna get drunk to drown my sorrows > no friends over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Agi4Tip.jpg (136 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Agi4Tip.jpg
136 KB, 960x960
> wanna get drunk to drown my sorrows
> no friends over 21, no friends in general
> not turning 21 till next year

What do?

I'm in Boston, MA btw, if anyone knows any lenient liquor stores around
>>
why dont you just fix your problems instead of sulking faggot
>>
>>29507186
Stupid amerifags.
Where I live adults are allowed to buy alcohol when they turn 16.
Regulate this fucking EU!
>>
>>29507278
If I could fix my problems, I wouldn't be on this board

>>29507296
> But, but, but I live in the land of the free!

I wish I could hang in Europe for a while. Not live there, god no, but like chill there for a while. Seems pretty cool desu
>>
>>29507186
jesus christ, just get a 4 pack of lager & a bottle of cider. that'll fucking do it
>>
>>29507357
How's he going to buy lager if he's 20?
>>
>>29507375
yea i just realised that, my bad..i'm also 20 and drunk, benefits of living in the uk i guess
>>
what do you look like? ig you look 16 just got to bed. If you look passable, then go to bar and se if you get serbed. if so then het drink ob your own. after some lagers youll be able to takr to ranods and have a goof time
>>
>>29507405
Where do you live in the uk? Do you like it? Is shut hitting the fan rn?

I've always wanted to go since watching peep show
>>
You live like 5 hours away from Canada. Hop to it.
>>
>>29507436
Midlands. It's nice enough, I've got an uncle in boston though so I want to check shit out. No one I know even gives a shit about brexit
>>
>>29507186
If you're desperate enough, you can do what I do and make alcohol yourself. Basically, I buy distillers yeast in bulk, then go to the store and buy 2$ bottles of apple juice. I mix some sugar in to make it about 13% alcohol (Usually 1 cup or so. don't forget to factor in the sugar thats already in there). Then you just put the yeast in and mix it up. It tastes like vomit, but it works. Don't store it in a refrigerator. It must be warm. It will take a while, but if you make a lot then you have plenty of alcohol
>>
>>29507422
This works better than you'd think, OP.
>>
Bump, I'm 19 how do I get alcohol
>>
ALRIGHT GUYS OP HERE

I've decide I'm just gonna drive out into rural area and try to buy booze at some small shop somewhere. Does anyone think this will work?
>>
>>29507186
Are you in school/college? Even I somehow managed to find someone to buy me alcohol when I was in school. If not ask a homeless dude.
>>
It's still early enough in the day for you to drive to Worcester, and find some guy to buy you booze.
Just ask some booze hounds on the street.
Offer to give them enough to get a bottle for themselves
That's what I used to do before shows.
>>
>>29508244
I did that once in Allston, maybe I'll try it again
>>
>>29507334
Not all of europe is Britain/France though
>>
>>29507186
just get a hobo to buy the liquor u twit
>>
Anon here in Leominster, I'll buy you booze if you want.
>>
>>29507186
just go to any bar and meet people before you get drunk...then when you get carry away because youre drunk and shit they will save your dumbass
>>
>>29508447
Thanks, man, but that's a far as driver. I appreciate it
>>
>>29507186
>Boston

Nigger there's a shitload of dank Irish pubs with great beer there just go into a few see if you get served and then get wasted and have a great time and make some friends along the way
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.