[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Wojak angry crying.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Wojak angry crying.png
29 KB, 633x758
>Want to shave legs/arms/chest because I hate being hairy
>Everyone will notice if I do and accuse me of being gay
>>
>everyone will notice

They'll only notice your arms, unless you show them your upper body and legs which means you probably go to the beach which means you're a normie motherfucker who needs to fuck off back to fucking r3333ddit or tumblr
>>
>>29507314
>They'll only notice your arms, unless you show them your upper body and legs which means you probably go to the beach which means you're a normie motherfucker who needs to fuck off back to fucking r3333ddit or tumblr
It's hot during the summer so I don't constantly wear long pants. It's not practical. Secondly my family does force me to go to the beach with them and I can't say no because it's not my household and they will kick me out if I don't comply.
>>
>>29507162
Yep,when i shaved my legs all girls asked me why and said that it's gay,but i couldn't give less fucks.
>>
>have a part-time job but rich parents
>parents could pay for everything I need (they did that for my older siblings when they were in college but jobless) but don't
>Have to use my own piddling amount of money

Just because I make some money now doesn't mean I want to be more financially independent...

maybe I'll get a nice inheritance
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.