[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /clubbing/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: club.jpg (1 MB, 3508x2339) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
1 MB, 3508x2339
>started really getting into bleep and club music a while back
>always wanted to go to see someone perform live but always been too nervous to go on my own
>one day just think fuck it and go anyway
>dance to some techno all night without a care in the world
>still autistic but for a while all my worries are gone
>>
>>29507019
>clubbing

Stopped reading thete
>>
>>29507261
I just like the music desu senpai
>>
>oneitis invites me to a club
>entire week looking forward to it
>feels like my life has changed and I am becoming a normie
>"sorry anon not in the mood"
>see pictures of her at the club with her ex the next morning
>cry

that's my clubbing experience
>>
>>29507420
Just go by yourself senpai, you don't need some stacy with you to have a good time
>>
>>29507019
Man I did the same thing and it was awesome. Good on ya.
>>
>>29507019
5 years ago, you explore emotions and it makes you more aware of things, which makes you more robot
>>
Been invited a bunch of times, never went. Looks retarded as hell desu.

Don't know, might just be me being an autist, but then again to each their own. Not liking clubbing and parties is just fine, r-r-right guys?
>>
>>29507019
You actually danced?
Country?
Gender?
>>
The closest thing I've done to clubbing is going to indoor EDM concerts, which is pretty much what I imagine regular clubbing to be like, but with no age restrictions.

>bunch of teenagers
>some chads, some tyrones
>some autists who are trying to be chads
>LOTS of hot as fuck girls, and some not-so-hot girls
>tyrones are good as fuck at dancing and people form a circle around them to watch them dance
>if you can't dance, but you jump in the circle and just have fun, people will still hype you up and cheer you on, as long as you're not a tryhard
>guys who are scared of girls are just fist-pumping/jumping up and down
>guys who aren't scared of girls are grinding
>autists who are okay-looking might be able to enjoy some physical contact with girls, because initiating dancing with a girl doesn't require talking
>very UNenjoyable if you're not in the right mindset
That's the gist of it

Pro-tip: if you try to dance with a girl, DON'T come at her from behind. She doesn't know if you're ugly, and she doesn't know if you're gonna slit her throat or something.
So come at her from the front.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.