[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this person that I have been kinda following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1441337554251.png (99 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441337554251.png
99 KB, 320x320
So there's this person that I have been kinda following around online.

We go to the same website for pictures and since you can see the names of other people who liked the picture and his name kept popping up I looked up his name elsewhere and got to "know" him by all the posts and stuff he left around the internet under the same name.

He recently made a blog post with an announcement of him "coming out as trans" and changed his gender there to female, which is really surprising for me, cause from what I could gather he had some fetishes and seemed or self proclaimed as bisexual.

I fucking hate it. Seeing this person whom I've started to care for in the last year or so who doesn't even know I exist ruining his life really ruined my mood.

I want to do something but I really don't know what.
>>
File: 1444681204293.jpg (414 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444681204293.jpg
414 KB, 1280x720
please notice me anything will do
>>
>>29507329
>tfw noticed you
idk what would i do desu
talk to him if you don't want him to transition idk
>>
>>29507370
I only know of him because his name is present on a lot of pictures I like on a certain website

I seriously doubt he knows me and I would have to make an account on one of the websites I found his posts on
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.